Dreamnfox, my first creation, Peaceful Cookies

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

This is the first official cross i made. I took my Fritter Cookies from Greenpoint and pollinated it with my buddies Peacemaker. I have one growing from seed outside. These are clones from that plant. Outside it is about 2 weeks ahead of everything else. It is getting very dense but sweet smelling buds. I loved the flavor of the Fritter Cookies and the structure and long lasting high of the Peacemaker.
These are in my 4x4, the went into these pots about a week ago. They are sitting on top of the pots they will be transplanted into. This will give the soil a few more weeks to work. They are under my HLG 600R. Definitely using the blumats again, they have definitly helped my grow. I use a combination of dry amendments, Nectar for the Gods and lots of different microbes. I loved how the double net worked last time so will be doing that again. I am thinking about buying the net kit that lets me stretch the net all the way out to the sides. We will see about that though

Dreamnfox my first creation  peaceful cookies
Dreamnfox my first creation  peaceful cookies 2
Dreamnfox my first creation  peaceful cookies 3
Dothraki

Dothraki

Gotta know how these little soil butt plugs are working for you with Nectar?? I hadn’t heard of them until you mentioned it. How do they work? And does that mean you don’t have preventative or reset flush days?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Gotta know how these little soil butt plugs are working for you with Nectar?? I hadn’t heard of them until you mentioned it. How do they work? And does that mean you don’t have preventative or reset flush days?
Blumats, they are great. Gravity fed watering system. I have a tub sitting on a table full of plain tap water that sits out a few days. As the soil dries out thr carrot opens the valve to let water drip out. I use them inside and outside. I can just feed or tea whenever I want. The soil isnt soaked but it never dries out either. I was out of town for 10 days and this system kept everything alive.

Dothraki

Dothraki

That’s awesome! What were some issues during the learning curve? When you feed do you have to keep stirring the tub so the nftg doesn’t separate or does that not really matter?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

That’s awesome! What were some issues during the learning curve? When you feed do you have to keep stirring the tub so the nftg doesn’t separate or does that not really matter?
No nutes in the tub. It is just plain water. I mix up the feeds and teas in a milk jug and just top feed.
The learning curve is more about dialing in the drip system. To much drip and you flood the tent, not enough and the plants dry up. Having the tub high enough makes a big difference too.

Dothraki

Dothraki

No nutes in the tub. It is just plain water. I mix up the feeds and teas in a milk jug and just top feed.
The learning curve is more about dialing in the drip system. To much drip and you flood the tent, not enough and the plants dry up. Having the tub high enough makes a big difference too.
Ahh ok gotchya…just dialing in the drip. Good looking plants!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Did you pollinate just a few buds for seeds or the whole plant? I’ve thought about crossing something with GG4, I’ve heard you can pollinate just a bud or two…?
Just a few bottom bud sites. Used a q tip, waited a few hour then sprayed all the plants with water. Suppose to kill any rougue pollen floating around

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

What sorta terps it putting off right now? I never had fritter cookies or peacemaker for that matter…that I know of. Always dig GSC crosses though.
Just getting the sweet, syrupy smell right now. The Fritter Cookies had a very sweet inital taste with a bit of gas at the end. The Peacemaker wss very dank, everyone in the room could tell if you had a few buds in a bag in your pocket.

Top Bottom