Dreamnfox, my first creation, Peaceful Cookies

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Peaceful Cookies is cruising right along. Got the first net up, got a new tower fan. Cleaned up the bottems and started 4 clones. The small tent is holding some moms right now but soon it will be a test run of Mac1 x animal cookies from Greenpoint. I will start a new journal for that when the seedlings get a little bigger. It will be the second run with 150pro light from @ViparSpectra.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

8 days from flip, some explosive growth. Been turning up the light. Hoping the stretch is almost done. Will give them a few more days and add the second net. The outdoor mom is still going strong. Cant wait to take some trimmed up shots of her buds

20231015 174512
20231015 174519
Dothraki

Dothraki

Lookin good!! Have you tested flushing vs not flushing for ripening with Nectar?? Like last 2 or 3 weeks giving HH, Tritton, Aphros? Curious what your thoughts are.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

yeah, that has been how i have done it for a while now. it makes really stinky weed. :) I like the Bill Burns schedule, with some added one shot and alot of microbes

Dothraki

Dothraki

yeah, that has been how i have done it for a while now. it makes really stinky weed. :) I like the Bill Burns schedule, with some added one shot and alot of microbes
I just spent some time looking through the Nectar Bible but couldn’t find the Bill Burns schedule… do you mean you use one shot during the ripening flush?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I just spent some time looking through the Nectar Bible but couldn’t find the Bill Burns schedule… do you mean you use one shot during the ripening flush?
no i use one shot till week 5ish, i can hunt down the bill burns schedule, just have to find my electronic copy

Dothraki

Dothraki

no i use one shot till week 5ish, i can hunt down the bill burns schedule, just have to find my electronic copy
I pretty much use the sample kit plus TT and AE. EZ tea bloom from cultured biologix, and just added SLF-100. This is my 2nd Nectar grow, 4 different strains going lol. Anyway I didn’t do a “ripening” flush last time and I’ll be harvesting within 14-19 days. I decided to run 2TBL HH, 2TBL Aphros, 1TBL Tritton, 1tsp SLF-100. I would like this flush to be solely intended to help produce final smoke quality, at the cost of yield if needed. I’ve seen a few people say they cut off Trittons for the last few waterings too, but not quite sure why….nitrogen maybe?

Dothraki

Dothraki

The mother plant is getting close to finish outside
Damn those are some gnarly looking buds in the vid hahaha. Big ol dank fuzzy buds. I think my favorite part of the grow is when I get to pull it from the dry tent, pack a fresh bowl and trim trim trim away while the air fills with amazing smells.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I pretty much use the sample kit plus TT and AE. EZ tea bloom from cultured biologix, and just added SLF-100. This is my 2nd Nectar grow, 4 different strains going lol. Anyway I didn’t do a “ripening” flush last time and I’ll be harvesting within 14-19 days. I decided to run 2TBL HH, 2TBL Aphros, 1TBL Tritton, 1tsp SLF-100. I would like this flush to be solely intended to help produce final smoke quality, at the cost of yield if needed. I’ve seen a few people say they cut off Trittons for the last few waterings too, but not quite sure why….nitrogen maybe?
That ripening works, it wont reduce your yield, it will increase it. The extra calcium at the end makes the buds denser. They won't lose as much weight as they dry. The Tritons at the end is all about increasing terps. I drop it after the first week of ripening. Last couple waters are 30mk herc 15ml Aphrodities

Dothraki

Dothraki

That ripening works, it wont reduce your yield, it will increase it. The extra calcium at the end makes the buds denser. They won't lose as much weight as they dry. The Tritons at the end is all about increasing terps. I drop it after the first week of ripening. Last couple waters are 30mk herc 15ml Aphrodities
Cool thanks for the tip! Good to know that Aphros to the end works well. Would you suggest a big flush with runoff before starting the ripening flush? Or does it not matter since the calcium binds to excess minerals and salts? Btw I’m not using BK if that matters.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Cool thanks for the tip! Good to know that Aphros to the end works well. Would you suggest a big flush with runoff before starting the ripening flush? Or does it not matter since the calcium binds to excess minerals and salts? Btw I’m not using BK if that matters.
I never do a flush like thst. I dont think its needed unless something is wrong with your root zone

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Nothing like smoking your own cross for the first time.

Be careful it can get addictive and the next thing you know it’s become a hobby.

never try cross a Mexican with orange 🙈 lol that was my worst fail taste wise

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Nothing like smoking your own cross for the first time.

Be careful it can get addictive and the next thing you know it’s become a hobby.

never try cross a Mexican with orange 🙈 lol that was my worst fail taste wise
Yeah, really looking forward to trying this one. The mom is hang drying right now

Latest posts

Top Bottom