Dreamnfox, winter grow, first scrog

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

So my veg tent got way out of control. The plants were about 5feet tall. I beat the crap out of them to get them under the net.
Plants are Fritter Cookies, clone from my last run and Gooey Glue, both from Greenpoint seeds
Recycled #4 soil ammended in 15 gallon fabric pots
Hgl 600r light
Blumates watering system with Nectar for the Gods nutes
I am running this in a garage with no added heat so we will see what happens

Dreamnfox  winter grow first scrog
Dreamnfox  winter grow first scrog 2
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So my veg tent got way out of control. The plants were about 5feet tall. I beat the crap out of them to get them under the net.
Plants are Fritter Cookies, clone from my last run and Gooey Glue, both from Greenpoint seeds
Recycled #4 soil ammended in 15 gallon fabric pots
Hgl 600r light
Blumates watering system with Nectar for the Gods nutes
I am running this in a garage with no added heat so we will see what happens
Nice man. I'm trying to do the same thing this run on at least a plant or two. Yours are gonna be monsters. They already look ready to flip to flower

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Yeah, giving them about a week to adjust, then flipping. When they stretch i will add a second net. Really dont want to deal with buds falling all over again
Hahaha yeah man my exact thoughts. On my last grow I realized how beneficial a net would be. Buds falling all over almost touching the floor. I was thinking of maybe doing like a floating bamboo scrog. The thing is I have plants of different sizes so I don't know how it's going to work out I'll figure it out.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Temps are getting very low with lights out, low 40s, i had the light turned up too much. Turned it down and plants look much better. They are definitely growing slower but buds are forming.

Nesta028

Nesta028

Yeah, I would imagine those low temps are slowing you down a little bit. Is your tent in the garage? My flower tent is in my garage and I have a heater in there that works really well. Not sure if you have an option for that?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Yeah, I would imagine those low temps are slowing you down a little bit. Is your tent in the garage? My flower tent is in my garage and I have a heater in there that works really well. Not sure if you have an option for that?
It is in garage, this run is basically an experiment to see how things qork with very low temps. I honestly didn't think it would get this far😁

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Tent is chugging along surprisingly well. Temps are in the low 40s at lights off and mid 60s lights on. Seeing some trichomes on most of the buds now. I think the bigger pots is helping with the low temps. I am expecting this grow to take a bit longer then normal. The branches are very thick, not sure if its the colder temps but i also am using a new product called stoned dust. Its supposed to be full of micro nutes. I added it when i up potted. Still can't believe i can grow in my garage in the winter

20221212 170056
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Not bad not bad especially with the environment you're working with. I even see a couple of them in there praying. Looking good. I'm going to bust my scrog net out but probably use it more as a trellis net

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Temps were crazy cold last few days. Added my heater but only set it to 50. I moved the dehumidifier into the tent. That gave me a few more degs of temp and really helped when lights shut off. Humidity was hitting 75%, now its never over 65. The fitter cookies, on the right are getting pretty fat. The gooey glue has much smaller buds but the smoke is supposed to be pretty great. I guess most of the testers hermed but mine still looks good

20221223 173506
20221223 173355
20221223 173348
20221223 173345
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Around day 45 of flower. They did great during the freeze here. I took the heater out of the tent. Not even sure it turned on. With the dehumidifier in the tent my lights on is around 73 and lights off it is inbmid 50s. The gooey glue is getting lots of frost, even on the bigger leaves. The fritter cookies is a little further along and getting nice purple tips

20221230 165023
20221230 165010
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Day 52 ish
Fritter cookies is really fattening up, i love the purple its getting, smells are very sweet, almlsy syrupy. Gooey glue is a little behind but very frosty. The lower buds are more frosty then the tops, the smells are piney but sweet too, more sharp then syrupy. Still cant believe this is in my unheated garage.

20230107 174331
20230107 174358
20230107 174406
20230107 174329
20230107 174344
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Day 52 ish
Fritter cookies is really fattening up, i love the purple its getting, smells are very sweet, almlsy syrupy. Gooey glue is a little behind but very frosty. The lower buds are more frosty then the tops, the smells are piney but sweet too, more sharp then syrupy. Still cant believe this is in my unheated garage.
Hell yeah man shits looking good!!! When hearing about the Temps I too thought you were a little fucked Lol. you made it work though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom