Dreamnfox, winter grow, first scrog

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Lol, so did i. Still planning on building an insulated room in the garage but this was a nice surprise.
I been in talks with Vipraspectar, they are sending me some free lights to test for my next run

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Lol, so did i. Still planning on building an insulated room in the garage but this was a nice surprise.
I been in talks with Vipraspectar, they are sending me some free lights to test for my next run
Hell yeah I have this DFG mac dragon bx1 plant in my veg tent that's already been in veg for 8 weeks and it has to go four more until my flower tent opens up. So this is going to be a massive plant. I'm putting it in a 20 gallon pot and throwing a scrog net over it under my hlg 600R. I just feel like I'm missing out by not scrogging my plants it seems really efficient and easy.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Yeah, that plant will be a beast, huge buds under that light. I will be using the net from now on. Only way to really fill the space. It cuts doen on plant count though. I have 2 15 gallon pots in my 4x4

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Gooey Glue getting closer, really wishing i had taken clones. Most of the testers threw balls, haven't spotted any on this girl. I might try to reveg it. Anyone have success in reveging large plants?

20230121 161426
20230121 161346
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Started ripening tbe gooey glue yesterday. Lots of large lower buds. Unfortunately have a little light bleaching on 2 of the top buds. Overall very pleased with grow

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Gooey Glue is ripening beautifully. This one is very stinky, gas, little pine and hint of citrus. I sure hope i can get this to reveg

20230129 164317
sambapati

sambapati

This appropriate recognition is a salute to your excellent growership. How resilient these plants can be; and it begs the 'if it ain't broke' question.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Hell yeah bro good job. Definitely just bought some nets and gonna give it a shot. Imo scrog is the way to go. Seems to be the most efficient way to grow. Ha it rhymed LOL.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm about to use the same elastic net. I'm doing a 4x4 scrog with this plant. 1st try maybe you can help me out. What I want to do is put this in my flower tent and put the scrog net right down on top of it first day of flower, I figure it'll stretch and I can get it to Bush out under the net what do you think? I also got the poles that go around the side of the tent for a frame I can tie the net to on the sides. I know you're kind of supposed to start training it under the net during veg but I did do a lot of topping and training so it is bushed out you think this will work? Didn't mean to hijack your thread LOL you just did a great job and maybe have some insight on it because I have none
20230205 083725
here's the frame that Clips onto the poles that I can tie the elastic net to to keep the sides from coming in
StorePhoto1  18894

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

That will probably work, this was my first try with the net and my plants were tall not bushy. I gave mine about a week under the net before flipping. I didn't get s ton of stretch, so i am glad i did. My plants under the hgl dont stretch alot.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Few shots of the gooey glue, can't believe the frost on it. Really hope i get this plant to reveg. Just started 8 new seeds, 2 strains from Greenpoint and 1 from Trustfall. I will start a new journal when things are popping

20230212 162031
20230212 161749
20230212 161735
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Next round started, seeds soaked on Saturday, 7/8 already popped.
3 Screaming Cookies from Greenpoint
2 Black Sorbet from Greenpoint
3 Tropicana Cookies x Okie from Trustfall
Just waiting on the last tc x o to pop.
I will get a new journal started when i am clearsed by Vipraspectra. They sent me 2 of their new light for my 2x4

20230215 153924
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

8th one was up this morning. Love this new seedimg/clone tenr

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Flowering tent still kicking. Was going to chop the fritter cookies, on the right, last weekend but i needed a new humidity and temp controller. They should be here tomorrow. The Gooey Glue on the left still needs time. I can still see a few clear heads. This tent reeks. Even zipped up with filter in place, i can smell it outside the garage. Luckily my neighbors are all pretty chill

Top Bottom