Dreamstar 91

• Thread starter NaturalTherapy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Fuck ya bro, loving the new diggs, there is nothing more fun then building a new room for your sexy girls, I got my bong and chair pulled up ! settling in, gonna be fun to watch u do your thing cant wait to see it up and running good luck, let me know if there is anything I can help u with check ya later...........GM
Thanks boss! I agree man I've had so much fun putting this space together. Nothing better than DIY blood sweat and curse words. Hoping I can approximate the bountiful yields I see coming out of your beds.
Nice work all around man.i to am subbed up this shizzle :)
Thanks for watching and sharing the positive vibes!

End of bloom week 1

For the record, I had a 4th female, but her nodal spacing was 3-5 inches and grew really difficult to manage. I took cuts so I can perhaps run it down the line, but she just would not have fit in the room with as lanky as she grew.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Looking good @NaturalTherapyI'm anxious to see what these do for you buddy,as I have a pack of these in the fridge.....

Thanks @waanye! I kind of popped these seeds in haste while still building my rooms, so these plants haven't seen optimal conditions through their span. For instance I'm already getting much better growth patterns from the clones. For whatever reason the seed plants didn't respond so well to being topped, and all the branches stretched and grew quite flimsy... behaving as though they didn't have enough light. Kind of strange. They've thickened up under the HIDs though

I agree with wayne.
I usually tend to agree with waayne too, dude knows a few things.

Yup sweet build out defiantly going to be some dank there watching this good vibes bro!
Thanks for watching @blazer it's been fun building for sure. Next task is a darkroom for my wife! Dank buds and homemade fine art photography to follow.

Great build out dude!
Thank you, take care.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
#1 - blueberries and vomit. This may be my keeper.

#6 - I had to chop this babe down after spotting some stamen sprouting around the flowers. I went out of town and had a timer fail on me so had a light on for about 60 hours strait. Gonna have to run this pheno another time to see if the lighting stress caused the intersexing on this plant.

#8 - definitely blue dream dominant- gonna see how she turns out to see if she's worth keeping around.

More/better photos as they develop

Last edited:
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Ok thanks I must have read it wrong got it now I'm retarded blueberry vomit!
Hahahaha it's all good homie- just for a moment there I thought about descriptive words for the smell of vomit, but couldn't bring myself to type any of them in conjunction as a statement without kind of tasting it too.
If the smell persists through harvest, I'll ciculate the clone as the Dreamkiller "ipecac cut".

I'm tuned in nice work @NaturalTherapy I like the blueberry part I don't know about the other smell lol!
LOL I blame @obsoul33t
I blame him with respect and much gratitude.

grower4life

grower4life

@UCMETOO damn I should have called you when I was hanging the doors, first fucker I put up gave me a little trouble. Smooth sailing now, but I'd be glad to have you over to smoke a few bombers.

Thanks for the positive vibes @Frostynugman and @DC105

And a big thank you @GrowMaster for laying down the template on these beds!!
View attachment 440633

Dude lays down an awesome step by step tutorial here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/10x10-sog-tentgrow.16355/

Beds , I luv me some beds!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

WoW

I had the morning off and a Friend on here said I should check out the thread,
Mad skills on your room and the beds
AND Your Ladies, they to show the passion that's a Big Danky fer certain
if its cool the FlyJ wants to pull up a chair and drool fer a spell,
Terrific looking program you are building on @NaturalTherapy
Diggin on the Organics too, even though Im a Jacks pro dude I appreciate the Mix your brewin
Much respect and Positive Vibes from the southern FlyinJ

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
WoW

I had the morning off and a Friend on here said I should check out the thread,
Mad skills on your room and the beds
AND Your Ladies, they to show the passion that's a Big Danky fer certain
if its cool the FlyJ wants to pull up a chair and drool fer a spell,
Terrific looking program you are building on @NaturalTherapy
Diggin on the Organics too, even though Im a Jacks pro dude I appreciate the Mix your brewin
Much respect and Positive Vibes from the southern FlyinJ
Thanks homie I really appreciate the positive vibes!! New spaces are a blast to build, doing my best to make sure all the parameters are well met to ensure environmental stasis so I can have a a good crop from the onset.

Hitting 60 days this week so I'll do a nice photo update very soon.

Glad to have you following along and again I really appreciate you taking a moment to spread some light my way.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Beds , I luv me some beds!

Me too man! As far as production goes, I doubt I'll ever switch from this method. Although one day I may try some coco beds because I'm seeing some damn impressive results.... but as they say, it ain't broke so do try to fix it.
Take care!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
63 days

Haze pheno looks like it wants to go 12 weeks at least, some of the pistils are beginning to recede and she's just begun swelling heavy

Blue dream aroma, chunky and real resinous. Gonna go another week and see how she looks at 70 days. I'll grab a full plant shot before I harvest

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Looks like a Hazy Lazy sweet Dazy Day
The fact that so much rides on the early flowering and get er done as fast as you can IMHO is why
out loved sativa are vanquished to the land of forgotten Grows
Glad its cummin back in a big way
I am so excited to see and and be able to run some of the 100 day stuff myself.
Hazyee Super heady Good Vibes To ya
Fly J

Top Bottom