DrGreenthumb Iranian G13 outdoor

• Thread starter Sherwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Were they vegged indoors under 24/7 before going out side?

The Iranians are doing it for me right now..started flowering about the same # of days

Wish i'd have got the 13 X Iranian too haha

This is awesome news

No, they were germed in coldframe under natural sunlight in rapid rooters. I have some of Doc's Dope and Chemdog X G13 at our medical grow facility that were started indoors and placed outdoors that are towering over 6 feet tall.
We had some rainshowers yesterday and I can swear that my Iranian G13 buds have doubled in size overnight.
I would recommend you get on the horn and order you a couple of packs of these before they are gone.

Sherwood

Sherwood

Sweet info and pics folks, don't feel bad posting in this thread, post away with pics and info. And I agree with dogless, get some before they are gone.

G

george

I started 4 of these indoors and just put them out. Also a few of iranian auto flower.
I left 1 in a pot outside and it is already atarting the flowering stage. The rest are in soil and are doing great. Can smell them already.Bubba kush was disappointing,last year, but it was too shaded and rained like crazy at the worst time.
So far looking like a banner year. I friend cloned one and it did work (bubba).that is.
good thing I let the brush take over the back of my property. Wish you good fortune.

greenjoe

greenjoe

these 2 are the biggest...first to go into bigger pots....due to unforeseen circumstances..the others were just transplanted...and i find it takes 3-4 days for them to start growing again...we'll see next week i guess...just about 28 days old....Do they look average?...Oh and the 3 leafer is no more a 3 leafer

Sherwood

Sherwood

Looking good, mine are now in 1 gallon pots in the greenhouse to get them ready for the great outdoors. Yours look big enough to be put in the ground, are you going to do that or pots only?

greenjoe

greenjoe

in pots they will get at least 10hrs direct sun.....if in the ground.5-7......so i figure i will get the most out of them in pails. next time i will start at the end of march........if possible The ones that i just transplanted are pretty small,but i hope they take off next week

greenjoe

greenjoe

iranian g-13

they must grow an inch a day.......or 2.5 centimeter .....
these are the biggest, as they were put in the pots 1 week before the others.....the smaller one is about 6 days behind

DSC02459
DSC02460
DSC02461
Sherwood

Sherwood

Killer man, mine are comming along too. I will say that germinating the Docs seeds is as easy as any seed I ever germed. I always pop them the same way, and for whatever reason Docs seeds are 100% good while other brands make me work to make sure they survive. I just popped 5 more IG13's and all are plants today while the 2 Reserva Privada ones I started needed help out of the shell and are barely unfolding the leaves and standing straight. My Ghost OG plants are rocketing up, even faster than the IG13's. This guy is legit and is selling some straight dope, I see no reason to pay bigger dollars for the other popular beans when Docs got the fire. I mean I want some Cali Connection stuff and Raskals, but until the hype dies down I will stick with the Doc for reasonably priced beans that grow like they should.

greenjoe

greenjoe

my og's are just about 6'.....i hope the branches are strong

Sherwood

Sherwood

6 feet tall OG? Fricken A man, that's gonna be alot of choice buds. Here outdoor grown has to withstand some harsh wind and possible rain, hail etc. So if you start regular weed it doesn't finish very dank. Hopefully growing killer Kush will mean it is potent still, after being battered by the weather all summer, make sense?

greenjoe

greenjoe

This is our first summer in 4 years that is nice.....freakin hot n humid...i have some of my g-13 that has constant wind....also my "the purps"...i posted some pics here......4 of my OG'S are 6 feet with some branches being 2 feet long...also i topped 2 a month ago and on my biggest one it has 5 colas....ya baby....and it looks like they are starting to get puffier tips....which i am hoping will start my flowering.........My 3 leafer is kinda stuck and not growing...still looks healthy but very tiny..and is no more a 3 leafer

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer man, mine are comming along too. I will say that germinating the Docs seeds is as easy as any seed I ever germed. I always pop them the same way, and for whatever reason Docs seeds are 100% good while other brands make me work to make sure they survive. I just popped 5 more IG13's and all are plants today while the 2 Reserva Privada ones I started needed help out of the shell and are barely unfolding the leaves and standing straight. My Ghost OG plants are rocketing up, even faster than the IG13's. This guy is legit and is selling some straight dope, I see no reason to pay bigger dollars for the other popular beans when Docs got the fire. I mean I want some Cali Connection stuff and Raskals, but until the hype dies down I will stick with the Doc for reasonably priced beans that grow like they should.

Here are a couple of updated pic's on mine bro. I wouldnt waste my time on the RP's. I had some very sought after strains better than any RP's which name of the breeder I wont mention here, p.m. me if you care to know and culled them and kept my dopes,cdg13's,casey jones, & igfs to keep my legal plant limit. Most people here would say i'm crazy for getting rid of the one's I did but I am a firm believer in doc's genetics and I feel I made the right move. Hope your are coming along as well as mine.

Igf7610
Igf27610
Sherwood

Sherwood

I hear you Dogless, I'm going to try all these name brands along side my DR.G plants. I don't have high hopes for the others really but since I bought thm I will run them. Can't wait until my OG's are full and budding, nice!

greenjoe

greenjoe

In 1 week she has grown 3 inches wider and 3 inches taller....like i said i topped them 5 days ago and just now starting to go ...It is funny..they all popped in different order and when i line them up,you can really see the difference.....oh and i definitely think they prefer seaweed and shellfish compost....just from what i am seeing with mine.....oh and they really like to be fed,not as much as the OG's though.....but more than average....in my opinion.........

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is an updated picture of my Iranian G13. I think they are around 2 weeks away from finishing up but will let them go as long as it takes

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
QUOTE=northone;393129]dogless..BIG Beauts

are those indoors under hps or

outdoors under natural photoperiod.

if they are out doors please give planting time details and when they started to flower[/QUOTE]

That is only one plant with 10ea. 12"+ L x 2"- 3" dia. humongous buds growing on this sweetheart.
Planted outdoors in a raised bed on May 1st flowering started June 12, 32 days later this is where its at. I think these will be ready in two weeks. I have two IGF's going, the other one is getting deprived of space by a HUUUUUUGE Iranian Auto Flower so it isnt quite as hefty as the one pictured here. I might add that this plant was started under a cold frame and has been grown under #40 shade cloth since day one. I am starting my 2nd summer crop in around another 2 weeks since I think I can get 2 harvests in one summer.

Top Bottom