• Thread starter Sherwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

cant wait to hear how it smokes.....i am 50 days behind you....maybe

Sherwood

Sherwood

Killer stuff men, mine are all in the ground now and busting a move. I'm using good soil with bonemeal and bloodmeal and the plants love it. Plus we had two 5 minute rains each of the last 2 days, they grow a bunch when it rains lol. These pics were from a week ago, I'll get some fresh ones now, they are doubled in size.

IG13 in ground
Iranian G13 row
greenjoe

greenjoe

iranian g-13

Her are a couple more.....4 seem to be moving very slowly....but 1 of them took off like crazy overnight.....look at the difference from the big 1 to that small 1 in blue (bottom pic)pail...and 1 is just growing taller but no branching out...just small branches that don't seem to grow.....maybe in a couple days..

DSC02551
DSC02550
DSC02549
Sherwood

Sherwood

Mine are growing nice and fast, the chicken wire cages are to small for these babies.

DSC 4385
Sherwood

Sherwood

One of the IG13 plants started tripping out day before yesterday and today looked almost dead. I took a shovel and gently removed it from the ground. Oh man, all the roots were eaten away up to the peat puck. Well crappy crapper, there was a whole bunch of these grub worms in the dirt with it! I pulled them all out as much as possible and the lizards munched them. I took the poor plant and repotted it and stuck it into my greenhouse, hopefully it will live.

greenjoe

greenjoe

Bummer there sherwood....i am going to start mine to flower the first week of aug....my freakin garden is really starting to reek...not good....i have another one that is really really bushy..cant get to it right now.....i also have 2 others like the last one, i call her twiggy including the 3 leafer which is the smallest of the lot

DSC02563
DSC02567
DSC02568
greenjoe

greenjoe

or is it a insect problem...everything i have ever grown has been green....even my Purps is green

DSC02578
DSC02579
DSC02580
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That is some mold type starting. I would spray something on there and stay at it every few days. i had some just like that early. Don't know what it was. It wasn't exactly like sooty mold which starts from insect droppings. So I used Spectracide Immunox Plus first. As directed.

It works systemically. Then I kept hitting it with 3/4 strength green cure every couple days. It did respond and go away.

I never saw anyone post what I had until you. I get it early on or later. Wet and cool night s can start it. But I never found exactly what it is. It is black but it has a purple to it. And it centers at the new growth but spreads in splotches as the leaf grows. It started on the top ones but later tried to involve lower buds on the stem.

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
I thought I would give my iranian g13 the chop this week but it is still packing on the wieght. Buds are as big as my forearms (10 colas per plant)with nice pink pistils and sticky icky icky. Imo this is an award winning strain if the stone is as good as the grow. I will post up some pic's when I get back home over the weekend. Sorry to hear about the problems you guys are having to overcome. Good luck!

Sherwood

Sherwood

That sounds rad, I want to see the pics. 10 cola per plant? Killer, I knew I would end up with good size with these, even though I started them late. My plants all look great, and are starting to get bushy at 2 feet tall.

S

SSHZ

Hey Tobor- I believe the systemic chemicals your giving your plants are not meant for human consumption......... you will be smoking these chemicals one day soon. I would check into it and be sure before you toke it up.........

greenjoe

greenjoe

Hey dogless and sherwood.....yes i also have on each plant.(.except the dwarf mutants )..10 ten inch colas on my plants,and 2 have 14 and the flowering process has begun...:)

greenjoe

greenjoe

so i ended up with 4 dwarf iranian g 13..well my version anyway ......1 maybe a bit bigger than a dwarf, but no where near as bushy,and everything was done the same to all. other than that they look good

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I have found a flaw in this strain and that its buds are way too fkn dense, lol. It reminds me of some 88' Northern Lights but much denser. I had to chop a bud because of bud mold. Wet weight was 251 grams so It should be a couple of dry ounces. After chopping I see that the rest of the plant can go another month. I have addressed the mold issue so the plant is gonna be a monster yielder.
Btw, my oh zone (another Dr. Greenthumb strain) is kicking some serious ass as far as surpassing other strains that are at least 5 weeks older.

IMG 0163
IMG 0149
D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
"Note" bud pic was taken after mold was removed from several parts of the bud. Bottom pic is some of the molded bud part

greenjoe

greenjoe

Awesome bud there dogless...so bug buds ...alright.............mold eh...i am also having a mold problem with one...i hope i now have it under control....anyway here are some more updates...here are the dwarfs and the 3 leafer,which turned into the 2nd smallest plant...Edit note.....the fisrt pic is not a dwarf, she is just starting to go.....

the 3rd pic is the 3 leafer...no more than 14"tall
the 2nd is the smallest just didn't seem to take off.... less than 1 foot high...maybe i will get 3 spliffs out of her
oh and the last one is quite tall 30" but i tried everything to branch her out....nothing worked...but maybe could get a oz out of her when she's done

DSC02595
DSC02596
DSC02597
DSC02598
DSC02599
Top Bottom