DrGreenthumb Iranian G13 outdoor

• Thread starter Sherwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
persiankid

persiankid

bro your plants look great! I was wondering if you or any of the others here growing the same plant knew what strains make up the "Iranian" portion of the strain?

D

Dr Gruber

bro your plants look great! I was wondering if you or any of the others here growing the same plant knew what strains make up the "Iranian" portion of the strain?

I thought it was just a straight Iranian Indica X G13 but Im not sure.

The Hippy

The Hippy

I have it too. Very tall plant with a big stalk and branches.
Round hard and red buds. I have about 8 or so right now at various stages. One finished and a few maybe 3 weeks away. Doc has great stuff for sure.....like Endless sky
And his Cheese is pure Danky

persiankid

persiankid

So just plain Iranian Indica? Crazy I was hoping to find out more info on the Iranian Indica's I've never heard of the Iranian strains until this forum and needless to say im very interested in them

D

Dr Gruber

So just plain Iranian Indica? Crazy I was hoping to find out more info on the Iranian Indica's I've never heard of the Iranian strains until this forum and needless to say im very interested in them

I'd never heard of them until I saw them On Dr Greenthumbs site. You could email him and ask...id love to hear his answer.

persiankid

persiankid

same one thats famous on this site for dd's mpb's
its the big yielder..

You should be a salesmen for Greenthumbs bro haha that statement made me order instantly. Good lookin out! I will also email him and see what the story is...:cool0010:

greenjoe

greenjoe

I will stick with the OG Kush.....just my opinion....everybody is different......it was ok....the doc gives it a 41/2 out of 5...........in my opinion..its a max 3.75-4..So don't go freaking out on me because i don't agree with everybody...

D

Dr Gruber

I will stick with the OG Kush.....just my opinion....everybody is different......it was ok....the doc gives it a 41/2 out of 5...........in my opinion..its a max 3.75-4..So don't go freaking out on me because i don't agree with everybody...

How would you rate the OG?

Sherwood

Sherwood

I don't think he grew the Ghost OG, but I am and it looks fire as hell. As for G13 plants? Total fire! I have 8 plants, all are very stoney weed, some is straight killer. I'm saying, mine are so good and so dank, I have overdosed on the stuff two nights in a row, it's heavy weed. Compared to the Vanilla Kush and Pineapple Chunk I grew, the IG13 stands alone, awesome stuff.

D

Dr Gruber

I don't think he grew the Ghost OG, but I am and it looks fire as hell. As for G13 plants? Total fire! I have 8 plants, all are very stoney weed, some is straight killer. I'm saying, mine are so good and so dank, I have overdosed on the stuff two nights in a row, it's heavy weed. Compared to the Vanilla Kush and Pineapple Chunk I grew, the IG13 stands alone, awesome stuff.

Thats good to know..I just popped one IG13 i got in trade and cant wait for the results.

The Hippy

The Hippy

My G-13's are the total bomb. Everyone so far is very excited by it and are requesting it over some other's.
Very big round hard buds. I love the smell. For some reason I get some kind of coffee smell when I cut into it. I love it while drinking a coffee as a matter of fact. I have one 8 inch bud that is way too pretty to use. It is like a sugar coated candy treat. Beautiful crimsom red and a nice crispy feel. Sort of like a frosted sugar puff.
My first plant gave back 3.5 z's indoors.
I'm planning on keeping this growing in my perpetual for a while.

D

digging

I understand there is no point in cloning the Iranian Short Season as any clone from this strain will go right into flowering, does the same apply to the Iranian G13 strain?

So will a clone from an Iranian G13 act like what most cloned strains do.

Thanks for your help.

Sherwood

Sherwood

You can clone it, it's not an auto. After days of smoking it, I still get baked like lays, grew you some!

D

digging

What nutrients have you been feeding your Iranian G13's through out their grow?

Thanks.

greenjoe

greenjoe

How would you rate the OG?

the buzz it way longer lasting than the iranian g13...The iranian g13 is good smoke,dont get me wrong...i made oil and hash from both, and the og is tastier and better. And my og is is the original ghost cut that is what the doc says as it is from the doc...its still growin...got some realllly nice buds....makes excellent bubble and BHO...better than the iranian g13..But the iranian g13 is i bigger producer givin both were the same height.. The og is stickier i find also....I did grow some monster og's though....:smoke. Monster munchies from both though
The iranian is good smoke, but i find his og is better..next year its going to be the Colombian skies...Enjoy your smoke everyone:joint:

P.S. I REPEAT..the iranian g13 is good smoke, i am NOT PUTTING it down...just comparing 2 very very good products

D

Dr Gruber

the buzz it way longer lasting than the iranian g13...The iranian g13 is good smoke,dont get me wrong...i made oil and hash from both, and the og is tastier and better. And my og is is the original ghost cut that is what the doc says as it is from the doc...its still growin...got some realllly nice buds....makes excellent bubble and BHO...better than the iranian g13..But the iranian g13 is i bigger producer givin both were the same height.. The og is stickier i find also....I did grow some monster og's though....:smoke. Monster munchies from both though
The iranian is good smoke, but i find his og is better..next year its going to be the Colombian skies...Enjoy your smoke everyone:joint:

P.S. I REPEAT..the iranian g13 is good smoke, i am NOT PUTTING it down...just comparing 2 very very good products

I totally understand that you are just giving your honest opinion...and its appreciated. I guess what i wanted to know was what number rating would you give the OG? You said the IG13 was a 3.75 to 4 so was wondering what you would rate the OG as?
Thanks!

Sherwood

Sherwood

I would like to see the IG13 buds that Greenjoe ended up with, mine are huge fat dank buds, so I'm wanting to compare them to the buds he got when finished.

D

Dr Gruber

I would like to see the IG13 buds that Greenjoe ended up with, mine are huge fat dank buds, so I'm wanting to compare them to the buds he got when finished.

That would be interesting...got any pictures Joe?

D

digging

Can anyone share advice on Nutrient feeding for the Iranian G13 please?

Top Bottom