Dried Strawberry Bubba Kush pics.. KKSC pheno..

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's OGR's Strawberry Bubba Kush the KKSC pheno. As ya can see, this pheno is outstanding. Huge purple & pinkish semi dense nugs of sweet sticky love..

The smell & taste are very sweet and the high is all head. It's a very social and outstanding head high. One large hit and it has me soaring then it brings me down to a lil dreamy state, very very nice.... Super great job, OGR!!

I'll post some pics of the other phenos as they are outstanding, too, especially the Bubba Pheno. It's a resin monster, no doubt! :damnhippie:

-Sorry, my camera sucks!!-

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job on this grow Tex glad I have this one, would love to see that Bubba Pheno. Do you taste any strawberry in this mix?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
nice tex very nice, i got a pack of em as well.ogr isthe man..was supposed to be a 10 pack fem..and i got 13 fem..good shit ogr..but yea tex if you have any and all info on this strain and phenos, please let me know, if not in the post send me a msg..thanx man..peace Burn

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice tex very nice, i got a pack of em as well.ogr isthe man..was supposed to be a 10 pack fem..and i got 13 fem..good shit ogr..but yea tex if you have any and all info on this strain and phenos, please let me know, if not in the post send me a msg..thanx man..peace Burn

Hey bro, thanks.. Check out this thread I made a while back.

D

DrDanko

Hey Tex, very nice results! I've been after any variations of KKSC that I can find, mostly because I hadn't had any luck at all until I got to this site. I have an Oz. of the KKSC in a stash jar, might have to toke on some now, after seeing the tasty nugs you grew.

F

FastForward

The Bubba pheno is definitely a resin monster! It makes me cough like nothing else in recent memory....trich city....or maybe the 'cough' gene from the KKSC?!

Great buds man....great work as usual....enjoy the smoke :)

K

KungPao

I've smoke a couple zones of the pheno thats a mix of the two now. Its deffinatly some strong meds. I wasnt lucky enough to find the KKSC or the bubba dom pheno. Some of my jars smell like hash covered in strawberry jam. The smell doesnt quite translate over to taste but, still a tasty good hashy semi sweet flavor.

JH420

JH420

I will now have to cull some plants from my flower room and throw some of these in their place, which were being vegged out for mothers for down the road but now they are coming off the back burner.

What height should I flip em at Tex? They are about 10 -12" tall, can't recall exactly when the seeds were started a month and change for sure, 3 gallon buckets under a 600...want them to finish at 3-4' tall, thanks.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro, I would say I got a good double to double & half stretch+ on them all. I would start at a 1.5+ for a good hardy 3+ foot resin monster. The KKSC pheno stretched the most of them all while the bubba leaning pheno was least of them all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom