jadins_journey

Supporter
GG6 makes some awesome wax. 🙃

IMG 0435

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Washed some used pucks over the weekend. Pressing gets most but there's enough left it's well worth the time to reclaim that wax! Washing 2 jars with the same Everclear. There's about 12, 10 gram pucks in each jar

IMG 0442

jj

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

So if hanging garlic keeps vampires away and hanging wolfsbain keeps ware wolves at bay...what does hanging cannabis do? 🤣

Makes the house smell like spring!

SSgrower

SSgrower

Morning JJ, if it wasn't for your guidance and the help from the farm I'd have 1/2 as much Mexican bagseed's unknown strains, effects, ect. Thanks again for your help and generosity, Cheers Wildcats! SS

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Morning JJ, if it wasn't for your guidance and the help from the farm I'd have 1/2 as much Mexican bagseed's unknown strains, effects, ect. Thanks again for your help and generosity, Cheers Wildcats! SS
Glad to see that bud hanging. There's a few "experienced cultivars" here that seem bothered by helping a newbie out. I figure it's why we are here my brother. Keep it green!

jj

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Glad to see that bud hanging. There's a few "experienced cultivars" here that seem bothered by helping a newbie out. I figure it's why we are here my brother. Keep it green!

jj
Ya sometimes I feel like it irritates the long time growers when u ask for some help or advice. I do appreciate the people who help out and do so with out the criticism. Everyone started somewhere ya know....

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Puck??? Can u use that as a lotion for chronic pain. If so how
I've never tried using it topically. This isn't decarbed so not sure how well it would be absorbed into the skin. I read about but never tried RSO, that process looks like it might have potential. It's on my list of things to try.

jj

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

I've never tried using it topically. This isn't decarbed so not sure how well it would be absorbed into the skin. I read about but never tried RSO, that process looks like it might have potential. It's on my list of things to try.

jj
I suffer from a bone disease, I'm n constant pain all the time. I've been on the strongest narcos u can get for 2 yrs. I desperately am searching for somthing to help me other than these pain pills. I have tried cannibis ointments , it seemed to help a Lil. But It is extremely pricey and not strong enough. I am currently about to harvest a grow, my intention is to make my own. I want to make somthing strong enough to rub on my skin and take the pain away.

Top Bottom