Drinking from a Cattle Trough

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I've been trying to tell everyone I can about it because that's about how I feel about it, I mean if it works it's organic the "pros" outweigh the "cons" why not tell your friends?

I've never been a fan of using harsh chemicals in the garden whether you're growing tomatoes or cannabis - it's unnatural and half the time doesn't work, anyway. Seeing farmers and gardeners spray RoundUp makes me sick to my stomach. Who TF wants to eat something that can have nasty chemicals sprayed on it, and live, while it kills everything "undesirable" around it. I'm not putting that in my body.

Fact is a lot of this stuff was figured out years and years and years ago, and companies like Monsanto have spent billions trying to hide that information from the public, burying it with history, just like everything else nowadays.

I'm a firm believer in "keep it simple" and "old school" ways. One day, the "old ways" will be completely forgotten, and when the "new ways" fail, people will be stuck back at square 1 not knowing wtf to do. Not me, I say. 🤠
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball. 🤣 thx for the proper word sir!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
It says it kills their eggs, too, and I believe it. It's quite literally the only stuff I've ever used that I didn't have to immediately spray a 2nd coat after 2 days. Usually even with Neem oil you have to go do a 2nd spray after a couple of days after the eggs hatched again, but with this stuff I've seen very very few eggs hatch after first spray. One spray and you'll almost completely wipe out the entire spider mite population (if done right, taking care to spray under leaves and spray down branches and such). A follow up spray a couple of days later and you won't see another spider mite again unless you completely missed something.

I had a buddy who was literally killing himself trying to get rid of spider mites on his grow op. He had 2 full grow rooms and a greenhouse FULL of spider mite infested plants. He was using everything under the sun, including Eagle 20 (a very bad bad product to use on cannabis) and the spider mites were just becoming immune to everything he was spraying.

One day I brought some of this stuff over and told him to use it, he sprayed it once and it almost immediately turned his whole grow op around. He had both red and 2 spotted spider mites and it worked wonders on getting rid of all of them.
Appreciate the time, info and effort my friend. haven't seen any webs for a couple months but the spots on the leaves I could never stop. Sounds like this might be the trick.

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
weekly -

Veg - about ready to clone. No need for a flower plant just yet, it's too hot.
IMG 0782

OG Kush - 3.5 weeks
IMG 0783

Chemdog #4 x Okie Wedding Cake - 7 weeks
IMG 0784

FullGas - 9 weeks
IMG 0785

IMG 0788

IMG 0790

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Cracked the 2nd seed packet from Tengu Seed, @Trustfall. 3 for 3 on both batches of seeds so we can safely call that 100% germination! Should be an interesting smoke. Brings the current line up to 6.

Oreoz x Okie Wedding Cake
Chemdog #4 x Okie Wedding Cake
Gorilla Glue
Trainwreck
OG Kush
FullGas

Og Kush is a seed only run, not cloned so it's done soon. Probably going to drop Trainwreck, but damn, one of these new lines is going to have to be something special first!

jj

IMG 0800
IMG 0801
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Cracked the 2nd seed packet from Tengu Seed, @Trustfall. 3 for 3 on both batches of seeds so we can safely call that 100% germination! Should be an interesting smoke. Brings the current line up to 6.

Oreoz x Okie Wedding Cake
Chemdog #4 x Okie Wedding Cake
Gorilla Glue
Trainwreck
OG Kush
FullGas

Og Kush is a seed only run, not cloned so it's done soon. Probably going to drop Trainwreck, but damn, one of these new lines is going to have to be something special first!

jj
Badass! I’m holding onto some tw x t1000 I’m thinking about popping too. 100% germ rates all day!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
IMG 0804

This is FullGas at 10 weeks. First time growing this line some it's still a guessing game in regards to time. Seldom can I get one to finish at the breeders time line. This particular line wants to foxtail as do other modern lines so there really isn't an end date in the foreseeable future. Problem is the crop behind this one, its at 8 weeks and the drier cant hold them both.

Not the best solution but it works: turn the lights off or drop down to a 600watt MH. being this is the middle tray lights went off. Nutrients were dumped, straight tap water for the duration. Hopefully by next weekend.

jj

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You weren’t kidding on the fox tailing, I hope the timing works out in your favor buddy. It’s beautiful work per usual. 🔥

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
weekly

Cloner - they've gotten past the 24 hr wilt. Drinking and standing vertical so that's a good sign.
IMG 0808

Veg - The mother's will hang for a little longer then get tossed. One CC to flower next and the sedlings
IMG 0809

Chemdog #4 x Okie Wedding Cake - 8 weeks. Sorry, this is the yellow light edition. She is putting on weight and starting to lean over. This line might benefit from some silica.
IMG 0814

OG Kush - 5 weeks
IMG 0810

IMG 0819

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Had a good buddy hit the “old man club” so he got a brownie cake. Didn’t have any candles either. That brownie will serve 9 adults one relaxed evening. Infused coconut oil 👍

IMG 0827

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Had a good buddy hit the “old man club” so he got a brownie cake. Didn’t have any candles either. That brownie will serve 9 adults one relaxed evening. Infused coconut oil 👍

View attachment 2020563
Tell your homie CONGRATZ on making it over the hill. It’s all downhill now! You are a saint and a scholar for making him some top shelf brownies!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter

View attachment 2020563

The brownies with the bud sitting on top. That cracks me up. Reminds me of my father in-law's version of "weed brownies" ... He literally just breaks up nugs and tosses them in the mix. Worst tasting weed brownies you'll ever eat 🤣

But, they work, I reckon.. Lmaoooo

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The brownies with the bud sitting on top. That cracks me up. Reminds me of my father in-law's version of "weed brownies" ... He literally just breaks up nugs and tosses them in the mix. Worst tasting weed brownies you'll ever eat 🤣

Decarbed is decarbed! Hey, you have something in your teeth! 🤣😂🤣😂

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter

The bud was a joke really, you have to know my buddy lol.

The brownies, they’re no joke. Eat 2 and you’ll probably think twice next time 😉

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
The process of the process, so you can process. Yeesh. That there is a pile! Your drying cabinet is gonna maxed!!!!
That’s just one plant, take the other one down soon.

Speaking of processing, I’ve been tinkering in the shop on an idea. Maybe I’ll have it together when these crops dry down.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That’s just one plant, take the other one down soon.

Speaking of processing, I’ve been tinkering in the shop on an idea. Maybe I’ll have it together when these crops dry down.
Oh? My interest is peeked now…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom