jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Cloner and veg are a little reversed ATM. Light management lol
IMG 0708

IMG 0709

OG Kush - few days in
IMG 0710

Chemdog #4 x Okie Wedding Cake - 4 weeks in. This girl found her legs, time to slow down.
IMG 0711

IMG 0714

FullGas - 6 weeks in. She's starting to pack.
IMG 0712

IMG 0713

IMG 0722

jj

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You can see the care and love going into these for sure! I can also see dedication, time put in, all the learning, evolving, and becoming streamlined and efficient.

Much respect, jj! I'm inspired and want to get to your level... Making it look easy! ❤️
Start calling homie bilbo scroggins 🤣

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
weekly-

OG Kush - 10 days in
IMG 0744

Chemdog #4 x Okie Wedding Cake - 5 weeks in. 20 gallons in 9 days. This girl is a hog
IMG 0748

IMG 0751

FullGas - 7 weeks in
IMG 0745

IMG 0746

Veg - Down to 4 lines
IMG 0752

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
The old saying "you get what you pay for" is still an accurate statement today. I wanted to take a minute and give a big shout out to my online hydro store; Grow Green Mi.

They will not in most cases be the cheapest shipper but get a gallon that's leaked out in the back of the UPS truck, get what you pay for! These folks are top shelf, first order placed in 2011 and Ive not been disappointed once.

IMG 0758

IMG 0759

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Veg - 4 mothers and 1 to flower if there's a need. Might skip a plant cycle until things cool off some.
IMG 0760

OG Kush - 2.5 weeks - so far a very typical growth structure to her.
IMG 0762

Chemdog #4 x Okie Wedding Cake - 6 weeks - This girl is something else. By the looks of the pic there's too many plants, there's just 1. She has set the record on daily intake, 20 gallons in 6 days.
IMG 0763

FullGas- 8 weeks - and no sign of slowing down. Dang she stinks.
IMG 0765

IMG 0771

IMG 0768

jj

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hey not to rain on your parade or anything but am I seeing spider mite damage here? My eyes aren't what they used to be, but I'm seeing a lot of evidence of mite damage in some of these pics.

They look great, otherwise, though! 🤠

corporal1wilson

corporal1wilson

The old saying "you get what you pay for" is still an accurate statement today. I wanted to take a minute and give a big shout out to my online hydro store; Grow Green Mi.

They will not in most cases be the cheapest shipper but get a gallon that's leaked out in the back of the UPS truck, get what you pay for! These folks are top shelf, first order placed in 2011 and Ive not been disappointed once.

View attachment 2012240
View attachment 2012241

jj
I plan on trying this bloom & boost. Corporal1 Wilson

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Hey not to rain on your parade or anything but am I seeing spider mite damage here? My eyes aren't what they used to be, but I'm seeing a lot of evidence of mite damage in some of these pics.

They look great, otherwise, though! 🤠
You've got good eyes buddy! I've been battle those creatures for about 3 months. Twice weekly got them somewhat under control, guess I need to go back to it. You got any better thoughts on control than Dr. Zyme?

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
You've got good eyes buddy! I've been battle those creatures for about 3 months. Twice weekly got them somewhat under control, guess I need to go back to it. You got any better thoughts on control than Dr. Zyme?

I'm starting to feel like this company should pay me LOL

But yeah this stuff works great it's a little pricey but worth it in my opinion. Your plants are still in early enough flower to use it without any issues, too.

The only downside to this stuff is it will leave a "deep fryer" smell on your plants for a day or two, but it washes off easily and won't stick around long.

This is because it's all organic and mostly soy, corn and coconut oils, but it won't burn your plants, it kills mites and their eggs very well, I usually only need 1 application maybe 2 to eradicate even heavy infestations.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

I'm starting to feel like this company should pay me LOL

But yeah this stuff works great it's a little pricey but worth it in my opinion. Your plants are still in early enough flower to use it without any issues, too.

The only downside to this stuff is it will leave a "deep fryer" smell on your plants for a day or two, but it washes off easily and won't stick around long.

This is because it's all organic and mostly soy, corn and coconut oils, but it won't burn your plants, it kills mites and their eggs very well, I usually only need 1 application maybe 2 to eradicate even heavy infestations.
I may try that. I usually use captain jacks dead bug w/Spinosad, it really works. I’ve never really looked at that option. the fact it’s omri is a bonus. Especially if you are an all organic head.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
I may try that. I usually use captain jacks dead bug w/Spinosad, it really works. I’ve never really looked at that option. the fact it’s omri is a bonus. Especially if you are an all organic head.
That's where I'm going with this, it's organic and works amazingly well, better than anything I've ever used in over 20 years of growing cannabis and gardening in general. You can even eat this stuff if you wanted (although I can't say it will taste good) LOL

I would try to make this stuff myself if I could figure out the exact formula. It's just basic oils but not sure how they're mixed exactly and at what amounts. It's made in Israel though. Interestingly enough I've found a lot of great products come from Israel.

The Amazon reviews seem legit, too. Everyone seems as satisfied with it as I have become.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That's where I'm going with this, it's organic and works amazingly well, better than anything I've ever used in over 20 years of growing cannabis and gardening in general. You can even eat this stuff if you wanted (although I can't say it will taste good) LOL

I would try to make this stuff myself if I could figure out the exact formula. It's just basic oils but not sure how they're mixed exactly and at what amounts. It's made in Israel though. Interestingly enough I've found a lot of great products come from Israel.

The Amazon reviews seem legit, too. Everyone seems as satisfied with it as I have become.
Nice, I’m definitely going to check it, sorry for rolling your thread homie! I’ve been looking for a better alternative.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Nice, I’m definitely going to check it, sorry for rolling your thread homie! I’ve been looking for a better alternative.
It says it kills their eggs, too, and I believe it. It's quite literally the only stuff I've ever used that I didn't have to immediately spray a 2nd coat after 2 days. Usually even with Neem oil you have to go do a 2nd spray after a couple of days after the eggs hatched again, but with this stuff I've seen very very few eggs hatch after first spray. One spray and you'll almost completely wipe out the entire spider mite population (if done right, taking care to spray under leaves and spray down branches and such). A follow up spray a couple of days later and you won't see another spider mite again unless you completely missed something.

I had a buddy who was literally killing himself trying to get rid of spider mites on his grow op. He had 2 full grow rooms and a greenhouse FULL of spider mite infested plants. He was using everything under the sun, including Eagle 20 (a very bad bad product to use on cannabis) and the spider mites were just becoming immune to everything he was spraying.

One day I brought some of this stuff over and told him to use it, he sprayed it once and it almost immediately turned his whole grow op around. He had both red and 2 spotted spider mites and it worked wonders on getting rid of all of them.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It says it kills their eggs, too, and I believe it. It's quite literally the only stuff I've ever used that I didn't have to immediately spray a 2nd coat after 2 days. Usually even with Neem oil you have to go do a 2nd spray after a couple of days after the eggs hatched again, but with this stuff I've seen very very few eggs hatch after first spray. One spray and you'll almost completely wipe out the entire spider mite population (if done right, taking care to spray under leaves and spray down branches and such). A follow up spray a couple of days later and you won't see another spider mite again unless you completely missed something.

I had a buddy who was literally killing himself trying to get rid of spider mites on his grow op. He had 2 full grow rooms and a greenhouse FULL of spider mite infested plants. He was using everything under the sun, including Eagle 20 (a very bad bad product to use on cannabis) and the spider mites were just becoming immune to everything he was spraying.

One day I brought some of this stuff over and told him to use it, he sprayed it once and it almost immediately turned his whole grow op around. He had both red and 2 spotted spider mites and it worked wonders on getting rid of all of them.
Damn, that’s a blessing. hey man, coming from you I believe 100% in what your saying. Grabbing that stuff now. Always good to have it on the shelf anyways right?

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Damn, that’s a blessing. hey man, coming from you I believe 100% in what your saying. Grabbing that stuff now. Always good to have it on the shelf anyways right?
I've been trying to tell everyone I can about it because that's about how I feel about it, I mean if it works it's organic the "pros" outweigh the "cons" why not tell your friends?

I've never been a fan of using harsh chemicals in the garden whether you're growing tomatoes or cannabis - it's unnatural and half the time doesn't work, anyway. Seeing farmers and gardeners spray RoundUp makes me sick to my stomach. Who TF wants to eat something that can have nasty chemicals sprayed on it, and live, while it kills everything "undesirable" around it. I'm not putting that in my body.

Fact is a lot of this stuff was figured out years and years and years ago, and companies like Monsanto have spent billions trying to hide that information from the public, burying it with history, just like everything else nowadays.

I'm a firm believer in "keep it simple" and "old school" ways. One day, the "old ways" will be completely forgotten, and when the "new ways" fail, people will be stuck back at square 1 not knowing wtf to do. Not me, I say. 🤠

Latest posts

Top Bottom