Drinking from a Cattle Trough

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I could get a very light smell really not noticeable but…added another filter. Double scrubbed might just be the ticket 🎟️

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The hermaphrodite edition:

Stress - the number one cause of plants going hermie. The system I've built stress's plants, by design. Some stress can make the plant produce abundant yields, while too much stress causes pollen sacks ☹️.

I feel really lucky to be honest, with what I put these plants through I'd expect it to happen more often. 24/7 lights on in veg, until about 6 months ago I started giving them 4 hours dark time. The flower chamber gives me a grand total of 48" from hydroton to lights which aren't dimmable (1k HPS). Temps have been manageable so that wasn't it. Point is, shit happens! Pull it out and put another in it's place.

View attachment 2122463

View attachment 2122465Her replacement
View attachment 2122467
View attachment 2122463
Hey jadin what variety was this?

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
That was White Truffle/C-Man. Like we talked earlier; pushing limits has its drawbacks but if I have to play safe I’d probably sit this one out

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
1/4 lb decarbing and I’m chilling here with a bowl of Death Star. Can smell absolutely nothing but the bud sitting on the workbench.
Passed its first test now for some shelves

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I could get a very light smell really not noticeable but…added another filter. Double scrubbed might just be the ticket 🎟️

View attachment 2122583
Bro, it matters. The post filter will last a lot longer too, the interior filter will do most of the heavy lifting particulate and scent style, and still need to be replaced at the normal times.
I have a 6inch on my flower room side, then I have a manifold in the ceiling that is dual port, I can add more ventilation at some point if it calls for it. But in my attic, on that side the dual manifold is an 8inch opening, so I have a big ass 8in carbon scrubber up there. Between the two, my house doesn’t smell at All. Also, pro tip, you being the crafty bastard you are, you may know this already, but it’s definitely a good idea, the use a larger size 2nd filter. On some fans the extra resistance from a without a fan installed can easily burn one up. I see you have one on there, but if you didn’t know about the resistance part fyi.
Hope you are having a great weekend man!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Bro, it matters. The post filter will last a lot longer too, the interior filter will do most of the heavy lifting particulate and scent style, and still need to be replaced at the normal times.
I have a 6inch on my flower room side, then I have a manifold in the ceiling that is dual port, I can add more ventilation at some point if it calls for it. But in my attic, on that side the dual manifold is an 8inch opening, so I have a big ass 8in carbon scrubber up there. Between the two, my house doesn’t smell at All. Also, pro tip, you being the crafty bastard you are, you may know this already, but it’s definitely a good idea, the use a larger size 2nd filter. On some fans the extra resistance from a without a fan installed can easily burn one up. I see you have one on there, but if you didn’t know about the resistance part fyi.
Hope you are having a great weekend man!
pro tip for sure bro. My ocd has me overthinking things. I was close to dropping in a new 6 and 6 🤣🤣🤣. I’m trying to do better these days

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
pro tip for sure bro. My ocd has me overthinking things. I was close to dropping in a new 6 and 6 🤣🤣🤣. I’m trying to do better these daysView attachment 2122607
Bro you’d be amazed at how much I over think shit too.
Sometimes I just have to sleep on it.
Then I’m not tripping on my own dick and doing something dumb and having to redo it 😂

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Are you just starting to smoke that Death Star cross? Would love to hear your opinion on the smoke. I absolutely just love the project 4516 x Gojo.
I pulled 30 grams of lowers mostly. The rest maybe tomorrow. Today has been the first full day of Death Star. I’m liking it. Good high but I’m functional.
So far 👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Maybe you can describe the flavors better than I can. Unique but very sweetish, see there I just can’t, stoned ass hell on it even
I’m kinda in the same boat, it has a proprietary blend of sweetness to it, it’s pungent, just hard to explain. It’s definitely going to be a problem traveling with it. I would suggest not to do that without a purge jar. 😂
But like, smarties, and floral. It is different for sure. I know I love it though. A nice change of pace really…..

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

The hermaphrodite edition:

Stress - the number one cause of plants going hermie. The system I've built stress's plants, by design. Some stress can make the plant produce abundant yields, while too much stress causes pollen sacks ☹️.

I feel really lucky to be honest, with what I put these plants through I'd expect it to happen more often. 24/7 lights on in veg, until about 6 months ago I started giving them 4 hours dark time. The flower chamber gives me a grand total of 48" from hydroton to lights which aren't dimmable (1k HPS). Temps have been manageable so that wasn't it. Point is, shit happens! Pull it out and put another in it's place.

View attachment 2122463

View attachment 2122465Her replacement
View attachment 2122467
View attachment 2122463
Ouch dude. Although, am I wrong for saying those are pretty nice balls for a chick? 😆

Top Bottom