Drinking from a Cattle Trough

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Death Star x GoJo out of the dryer. Strong smell, not the most dense buds and it’s a slow drying plant in this system.
What surprised me was the weight 👍. I’m not commercial but it’s still part of the equation.

Test buds were 🔥 so this batch is off to cure

IMG 1672
IMG 1670

2/2.58

Last edited:
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
weekly-

cloner - 7 days cut
IMG 1660

Veg- Chem4xOkie is the next girl up. She's a clone that I had in backup with such a nice structure. This cross has earned a spot, solid plant incredible high and she will drop 1.5

IMG 1661

CaliBlues - 3 days pre-flower. Here she is @Captspaulding took me a minute but I finally got her into flower. She is a clone that just now started throwing offset stems. I got 10 mains and 6 of them topped before she hit the height limit in veg.
IMG 1662

Oreoz x Okie - around 6 weeks flower time and the first signs of fade are showing.
IMG 1664

IMG 1663

IMG 1666
IMG 1665

The wife's - gave it a serious deadhead cut and changed the resv. after this pic. Hope to take it into march which will put it flowering for 6 months straight.
IMG 1673

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Was putting things away after last weekend’s flower processing and I had one of those “stoner moments”. Shelves, I need
strong adjustable shelves

The idea changed some but it’s starting. Building an entire new frame that can support the shelves. The frame system can be used to repair or in this case replace the existing one.

That’s the plan anyhow🤔

jj

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
weekly-

cloner - 7 days cut
View attachment 2123687

Veg- Chem4xOkie is the next girl up. She's a clone that I had in backup with such a nice structure. This cross has earned a spot, solid plant incredible high and she will drop 1.5

View attachment 2123688

CaliBlues - 3 days pre-flower. Here she is @Captspaulding took me a minute but I finally got her into flower. She is a clone that just now started throwing offset stems. I got 10 mains and 6 of them topped before she hit the height limit in veg.
View attachment 2123689

Oreoz x Okie - around 6 weeks flower time and the first signs of fade are showing.
View attachment 2123690
View attachment 2123697
View attachment 2123692View attachment 2123691

The wife's - gave it a serious deadhead cut and changed the resv. after this pic. Hope to take it into march which will put it flowering for 6 months straight.
View attachment 2123696
You ain’t lying about the incredible high… Chemdog #4 hands down my favorite high and it expresses in the cross.
I fucked up and accidentally lost my keeper. But still have a few buds left😄

Last edited:
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Smell's from my hobby are about the only issue that causes any concerns from the wife, so I take it real serious. Peace in the family 😉

The tent makeover is coming along nicely. A strong, durable place to process smell free for years to come is the goal. If it takes a couple days to build then that's fine too. I've got the tools to cut, thread and do this project like a plumber would. I'm not a plumber lol, much respect to those guys! I wanted to build this with the minimum of tools and techniques but yet have a frame strong enough for my end use/uses. Take bits and pieces of this method and you can rebuild most any damaged tent frame from one corner up.

Tools used - cut to length with your choice. That's all I used, grinder and a drill.
IMG 1682

Tubing - all 1/2" tubing isn't the same. Thin wall $8.99 for 10'. Thick wall $24.99 for 10'.
IMG 1680

IMG 1679

The corners and adjustable shelves are based off of 3/4" fittings. I know, 1/2" pipe and 3/4" fittings will not work!!
They will work if you use a set screw. Flatten one side with a grinder, smack it with a center punch and drill a hole. I like the holes to be through the threads of the fitting where the thicker metal is. Tapping out threads isn't hard. Just a tap and a small wrench to turn it. patience is the trick, don't be in a hurry cutting threads.
IMG 1681

IMG 1686

IMG 1685

2/3's done and the tap is dull. Needed some dog food anyways so off to the farm store.

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Great design, lookin really clean. Slick
thank ya tumbleweed! plan on working with this tent for some time.

Have you looked at the price tag of a basic stand up storage cabinet? What I'm doing isn't cheap but it's still better than buying something and then getting it to seal and have the air flow. Shelving is way over priced

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
weekly-

cloner/veg 2 - every one seems to be doing well except for CO (Chemdog #4/okie), back right corner. I had selected down to one for a mother but after 3 weeks I might have picked the wrong one. Gets some cuts from veg before she goes in.
IMG 1687

veg - Chemdog #4 x Okie will be going into flower this week
IMG 1688

CaliBlues - 9 days preflower and she is getting her grove on. Took a couple days longer than some but she's reaching for those walls.
IMG 1689

Oreoz x Okie - 44 days flower
IMG 1690

IMG 1691

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

thank ya tumbleweed! plan on working with this tent for some time.

Have you looked at the price tag of a basic stand up storage cabinet? What I'm doing isn't cheap but it's still better than buying something and then getting it to seal and have the air flow. Shelving is way over priced
Sometimes building your own gear isn't about saving some money! Haha I often tell myself that when I hit the half way point in a project...

What you're building is purpose built and specific to your setup... money can't buy that!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The thanks go to you for the seeds. You did Full Gas justice, hope I can do the same for yours!
Oh that full gas is legit, It’s making me fall back in love with indica. I cloned it, and saved the other bean. It’s a strain that absolutely needs to be ran in a trellis though.
It’s one Wiley lady without it.
Seriously been a pleasure running it, it still needs a week or so in cure, my friend it is legit. Thank you 🙏

Aaaaand you are more than welcome.
Don’t be surprised if another pack of a pile seeds shows up again….👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom