EC83C366 796F 45A1 A963 FB3A20B0987B
6E380391 7F11 4BF9 BB81 65C79DE0D928
25405197 12B0 49D4 BB0D D5EADF51621D
3CD30300 610B 4217 9662 53377BF99748
E007D126 81F3 49E1 AA85 ED3C9258FFFB
06615F5B 8138 4705 BCC9 EF10386D0CE5

Dromada26

Dromada26

Ph went crazy high at 7 somehow! She had drank almost all her water today so she going to get a new bucket

ph of tap water 7.5

micro 475 ppm
Bloom 650
Calmag 1035

plus 40 ml sweet
40 ml terpenez
1/10 scoop of great white

ph down to 5.9 and let her go for another day

Dromada26

Dromada26

My ph has started to drop, last night I checked her at 6 which she has been fairly steady at for a couple days now, and she was at a 5.6 tonight so pretty big drop too and that was after topping her off with 7.5 ph water. So I would guess she was prolly even 5.4 or less. Anyway, brought it back to 6 and will see what happens tomorrow

FourthCity

FourthCity

My ph has started to drop, last night I checked her at 6 which she has been fairly steady at for a couple days now, and she was at a 5.6 tonight so pretty big drop too and that was after topping her off with 7.5 ph water. So I would guess she was prolly even 5.4 or less. Anyway, brought it back to 6 and will see what happens tomorrow
Have you also noticed reservoir ppms increasing beyond what you are feeding it? I usually see the same thing happen with the ph at around the same stage in flower but I always take it as a sign that the plant wants to me stop increasing the nutrients. At that point I will dial it back a little with a fresh reservoir with lower ppms, they tend to be happy from there on out. If I know I'm going to grow a strain multiple times I try to make a note of how much nutes the plant would tolerate throughout its life, so on future grows when I'm not pushing them so hard with the ppms the ph wont move much. Only other thing that I think causes me ph issues is using new hydroton pebbles but that makes it go up not down and only at the very beginning of a grow.

Dromada26

Dromada26

Have you also noticed reservoir ppms increasing beyond what you are feeding it? I usually see the same thing happen with the ph at around the same stage in flower but I always take it as a sign that the plant wants to me stop increasing the nutrients. At that point I will dial it back a little with a fresh reservoir with lower ppms, they tend to be happy from there on out. If I know I'm going to grow a strain multiple times I try to make a note of how much nutes the plant would tolerate throughout its life, so on future grows when I'm not pushing them so hard with the ppms the ph doesn't move much. Only other thing that I think causes me ph issues is using new hydroton pebbles but that makes it go up not down and only at the very beginning of a grow.
Yeah her ppm have been at a steady 1000 for a few days so I will start to dial them back from here fo sho. She doing pretty well I feel like right now. Luckily though I had the ph up ready as I got it a week or so ago. She I would like her to be at about 800 ppm by the end of the week and I will try to hold her at 5.8 ph from her on out. Hopefully drop ppm by about 200 a week just with fresh water unless the ph gets too far out of wack for me. I don’t like using a lot of ph up or down

FourthCity

FourthCity

I would give it a fresh res at around 700, trying to get there with plain water might be not be an option at this point. It could go one of two ways, if you find that when you add plain water and the ppms drop but the next day they are right back where they were, then you won't be able to effectively reduce the reservoirs ppm level, just stabilize it. On the other hand if the ppms hold steady at the lowered level then you may still have a chance of continuing to lower them without a fresh res. The problem I have found is that once the ppms are already far enough beyond what the plant wants that the ph starts changing its pretty much beyond fixing with top offs.

Dromada26

Dromada26

I would give it a fresh res at around 700, trying to get there with plain water might be not be an option at this point. It could go one of two ways, if you find that when you add plain water and the ppms drop but the next day they are right back where they were, then you won't be able to effectively reduce the reservoirs ppm level, just stabilize it. On the other hand if the ppms hold steady at the lowered level then you may still have a chance of continuing to lower them without a fresh res. The problem I have found is that once the ppms are already far enough beyond what the plant wants that the ph starts changing its pretty much beyond fixing with top offs.
I am not over feeding though

FourthCity

FourthCity

I am not over feeding though
From here I don't know if its overfed or not but I know that even my hungriest plants rarely seem to want more than 750-800 ppm. With the two scenarios I described in the last reply I think if your plant responds the fist way then it might be overfed, if it responds the second way but the ph is still lowering then there might be another issue. When you say you are not over feeding do you mean that you aren't using more than the amounts suggested by the nutrient companies or that you dont think the plant is responding that way (or both)?

Dromada26

Dromada26

From here I don't know if its overfed or not but I know that even my hungriest plants rarely seem to want more than 750-800 ppm. With the two scenarios I described in the last reply I think if your plant responds the fist way then it might be overfed, if it responds the second way but the ph is still lowering then there might be another issue. When you say you are not over feeding do you mean that you aren't using more than the amounts suggested by the nutrient companies or that you dont think the plant is responding that way (or both)?
I am not asking if anything is wrong bud, it’s normal for ph to start to drop when it’s week 5 of flower. Also that’s when I start to lower the ppm and regular water will drop my ppm if I need, I can drop 200 ppm in a day if I want to, I just don’t lol

FourthCity

FourthCity

I am not asking if anything is wrong bud, it’s normal for ph to start to drop when it’s week 5 of flower. Also that’s when I start to lower the ppm and regular water will drop my ppm if I need, I can drop 200 ppm in a day if I want to, I just don’t lol
My fault, I thought you were posting this for feedback.

Dromada26

Dromada26

When those flowers fatten up, it looks like it will be a huge yield! How much P and K has it been getting?

Looking good!
I am not real sure how to answer that but I guess overall from my noob ass the only info I can offer up is my npk is 3-4-4 and I am at 850 ppm as of last night. I have currently micro, and bloom from advanced nutrients and botanicare cal mag plus and sweet berry then I added something else called terpenez but those last two have no npk values. I hope they hella fatten up and I am starting to see it a little bit

HighestCut

HighestCut

I am not real sure how to answer that but I guess overall from my noob ass the only info I can offer up is my npk is 3-4-4 and I am at 850 ppm as of last night. I have currently micro, and bloom from advanced nutrients and botanicare cal mag plus and sweet berry then I added something else called terpenez but those last two have no npk values. I hope they hella fatten up and I am starting to see it a little bit

To fatten the flowers you want the NPK ratio to favor P&K, so you might try a P&K booster something like NPK 0-27-27

Top Bottom