Drones over Cali

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

The common people back then didn't need repubs or dems or pawn-men called politicians to create the change needed, they only needed a small percentage of people (PATRIOTS) who wanted to risk it all.

But yeah, that was long ago and times have changed for sure. I have valid, simple and peaceful solutions but IMO there ain't enough real Patriots to git er' dun. And as time passes the more difficult the task at hand will become. (ie, it wasn't long ago that big gov bought up millions of rounds of ammo, started supplying cops with military weapns and equipment, and now they have drones and GPS that can single out anyone anywhere in the world)

What we are seeing is "death by a thousand cuts." Little by little the banking cartels (global elites) and their ilks are destroying countries and their people....they have invaded every facet of our daily lives. And they control us whether folks want to admit that or not. None of this was an accident.

We are living in some pretty historical times. I have been talking (warning) folks about what has been unfolding for the last 20 years. My conspiracy "theories" are now conspiracy "FACTS" And finally a few folks are seeing the reality.... yet the burning question is: Is it too late?" I say no. :)

Last edited:
d420dool

d420dool

I have a thepry that some drones r used for checking the placement and efficiency of chem trails, never fails, i see planes just lining the skies one after another, then within a couple min, a drone comes through, like clockwork, day in day out.

K

kolah

....and then one morning you wake up, ... slaves in a country where your fathers were free men......and ask, "What Happened?".....You sleepwalked right past the bonds and yokes of slavery and put them on like it was your street clothes, and when your discomfort finally bled through the government lies , air sprayed chemicals, poisoned food and gov-mandated psychiatric drugs, you realized that the author of "the slaves in a country where your fathers were free men"...were not conspiracy theorists...they were telling you the truth, but you woke up too late.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

@squiggly I agree with you about the GOP dying off but this doesn't mean Liberal policies are the answer. Today's Democrat is irrational, fiscally irresponsible, and lack's any really sense of strength. I can generally see this without even speaking with someone but I live in CA and have had LOTS of practice. With Societies push for public schooling, government assistance, increased taxes, Obamacare, Gun ban, and a general misuse of our countries Constitution we're spiraling out of control. I feel we need a leader who can bring this country together and focus on the fundamentals that once made this country what it was, a Global Power, but that's just day dreaming.

Sadly, this country wont get better, society wont let it. People are increasingly getting lazier because their government allows it. My future plans include abandoning this sinking ship.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

And that's the problem. You see neither one of these as viable solutions.

Where does that leave us?

If people continue to abandon the parties without meaningfully organizing themselves, all it does is empower the parties even more (as we whittle them down to their bare bones supporters).

To combat something you must understand it. If these parties really wield all the power people claim, then what's the alternative? Rolling over and dying as a country?

You're entitled to your opinion and your prerogative is your own--but I'm not gonna just sit here and watch the erosion take place. If you bring me a viable third party, I'd jump on the bandwagon faster than you could say pot--but the reality is there exists no such party.

People want to exit the political landscape because they don't like it, and they sit behind their keyboards and bitch. It helps nothing. While I find libertarianism is an even WORSE alternative to either of the two major parties, I commend the people gathering behind that movement because at least they are doing something.

What we need is a party with an ideology with a much less slippery slope than libertarianism. I claim that we can turn either of the existing major parties into such a party. If the GOP isn't a shining example of how a party can change to meet the will of its constiuency I don't know what is.

Frankly, I find the ideology which dismisses this possibility nothing short of lazy. The problem isn't that these guys are running the show--it's that WE are NOT. That isn't their fault, it's ours. We won't get anywhere till people take responsibility for that.

When you point the finger on this one, three point back at you. Read the constitution and tell me again who has the power.
Ok....now we are in agreement.....in that something HAS to be done. Yet I still disagree that we have to choose from one of the major parties that exist. Nothing will ever change if WE THE PEOPLE allow the current political parties to decimate this country. I don't have an answer for this one....where can that change come from short of a revolution. Which is why I am going to The United We Stand Fest here in LA. The people running this event feel like I do in that the Corporate powers have destroyed the political process.

It's not that I am apathetic Squigs.....I am FAR from that. I just don't trust either side. Ron Paul was the only person who I thought could have made any change....and his party turned its back on him. Obama has done more to take away our liberty than Bush did.....and the people who are talking about running for office in the future....just down right scare me.

You are right though. WE ARE TO BLAME.

squiggly

squiggly

Ok....now we are in agreement.....in that something HAS to be done. Yet I still disagree that we have to choose from one of the major parties that exist. Nothing will ever change if WE THE PEOPLE allow the current political parties to decimate this country. I don't have an answer for this one....where can that change come from short of a revolution. Which is why I am going to The United We Stand Fest here in LA. The people running this event feel like I do in that the Corporate powers have destroyed the political process.

It's not that I am apathetic Squigs.....I am FAR from that. I just don't trust either side. Ron Paul was the only person who I thought could have made any change....and his party turned its back on him. Obama has done more to take away our liberty than Bush did.....and the people who are talking about running for office in the future....just down right scare me.

You are right though. WE ARE TO BLAME.

Well I don't think we need to choose the parties that exist as they exist now. We can shape the parties the way we want them to be. Again, a la the GOP.

I know a buttload of Democrats I'd be comfortable making decisions. Hell, I think I'd do a pretty good job. If I go and run for office and win, you gonna tell me I'm a puppet too? That's kind of my point. Conspiracy theories have a place--that place ends when they start asking you to take no action except being paranoid.

K

kolah

To avoid being a puppet politician, any elected official needs to be the REAL voice of We The People and not just a skanky whore for big corps and banker elites. But the problem always seems to that the honest elected folks sooner or later become corrupted...and the driving force appears to be nothing more than greed and power. Throughout history this has happened over and over again for years and years.

Are we, as a race, so genetically, mentally and spiritually fucked up that we can't refrain from such luring temptations??

That's all I have to say.. I'm otta here. :)

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Well I don't think we need to choose the parties that exist as they exist now. We can shape the parties the way we want them to be. Again, a la the GOP.

I know a buttload of Democrats I'd be comfortable making decisions. Hell, I think I'd do a pretty good job. If I go and run for office and win, you gonna tell me I'm a puppet too? That's kind of my point. Conspiracy theories have a place--that place ends when they start asking you to take no action except being paranoid.
I'd call you a puppet if I saw you taking lobby money and making decisions based on the good of the corporations and not the good of the people. Which is what I see every politician do pretty much.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Ok....somehow this topic veered way off course. I'm gonna say this...and then thats it...cause I get myself worked up about politics and I have a room to clean up and get ready for more girls to move in.

The only answer I see to solving the MAJORITY of problems we face in the US, is to take the money out of politics. Lobbying should be seen for what it is.....bribery. Campaigns are won now by how much money is spent....not issues. Pay Government officials Military pay and put them in Military type housing. They are public SERVANTS!!! Not Royalty...and they should be treated as such.

Get the money out of politics.....and we can see some real change for the better.

squiggly

squiggly

Get the money out of politics.....and we can see some real change for the better.

Agreed. Priority number 1

But the problem always seems to that the honest elected folks sooner or later become corrupted...and the driving force appears to be nothing more than greed and power. Throughout history this has happened over and over again for years and years.

Also agreed. Priority 1.1.

Were I elected, in a fictional future, these would be my two biggest priorities.

The first can be addressed by simply rolling back campaign contributions to previous standards--and by abolishing lobbyists (at least in their current form).

The second can be addressed, I believe, by installation of reasonable term limits--especially in congress, but more preferrably all the way down the line in state and local government as well.

We need to return politics to their rightful place as a public service, rather than a job.

Top Bottom