Drooping leaves at night only???

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

Tiny bit of tip burn & purple petioles developed over a week. The drooping at night started soon after a feeding. I'm at 2 weeks flowering with good bud formation and otherwise everything looks pretty normal. Seems like this is pretty normal. WHat is puzzeling is that it happened suddenly a few days ago yet when the light is on the leaves pop right back up and look healthy and normal.

symbiote420

symbiote420

LOL that's just the ladies getting ready to take a nap, the purpling in certain strains is normal too! What are you feeding em?

Could be a K deficiency. which resembles nute burn sometimes!

dorjewright

dorjewright

its just sleepy time.

looks very sativaish to me. what strain?
super lemon haze from DHN (harborside) clones.

I think I've figured the cause of the drooping. First off its stopped as the girls dryout. So over watered and or over fed and they went into shock. I think over fed since I have watered since that last feeding; and the leaf tips show some burn. They say can't burn with EJ or GO.

M

Moses249

there is such a thin called predictable night time wilt happens during the first couple of weeks of flowering for some reason.... plants can be healthy as fuck and getting all the water they need and they will still droop during the first couple of weeks or so.... its not plants "resting" or "sleeping"...... that just stoner talk.... plants dont sleep or rest..... like we perceive sleep and rest.... at night our plants are working just as hard as during when the lights are on they are just doing different work.... look it up

Top Bottom