Drooping

• Thread starter Sensemilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Awesome. Sounds like you got it dialled in 👌
3rd cycle since switching to leds for flowering, getting there with the dialing in flowering :-)
still not matched or beated my hps yields tho, but getting there for sure, this third run i might match the HPS finally.

7munkee

7munkee

Hey everybody!!

I’m new to this thread and firstly just wanted to say a big hello to everyone.

For The past couple days I’ve noticed one of my strains (Afghan Kush) drooping. From what it looks like, it may be watering too much at one time, but I was pretty sure I watered till 10-20% runoff. Im growing in a 70% coco and 30% perlite mix. Temps are day time - 26-27’C and night time 25’C. I’m using 720 W LED but have the power turned down to 200W as they grow.

I also had a power cut on the same day I watered and they were in darkness for a couple hours. I’m not too worried about that as they are currently in veg, but more concerned about no ventilation and high temps during that time.

Im thinking of maybe flushing the plant and giving a light feed once the pot dries out. Or giving it a foliar feed of some cal/mag supplement that has some nitrogen in it too while I wait for the medium to dry out once I know what the deficiency is.

Any help is greatly appreciated
Are the stems stiffly pointing down or limply? Limply usually means over/under watering issue and stiffly means trying to escape some of the light.

Sensemilla

Sensemilla

Are the stems stiffly pointing down or limply? Limply usually means over/under watering issue and stiffly means trying to escape some of the light.
Id say they have a kinda curved downward point, not pointing directly downward. I put some pics up.

Sensemilla

Sensemilla

in coco you want to water more frequently, Media EC will always be higher than what goes in, its just a fact and we have to accept it, i wouldn't bother keeping track of Runoff EC.
NEVER run water only in coco it can fuck up media CEC and its buffering capabilities, better to make a in between calmag or magnesium sulfate 0.3-0.4 ec on those mag only feedings..
ph of 5.8 to 6 for coco the whole plants life :-} so there you are good.
Hey bro! Just wanted to thank you for this info. I think I got my watering dialled in now and after taking your advice on watering more frequently (everyday) man I’m seeing some happy looking plants. I find sometimes the pot may not look dry but when you pick it up and it feels lighter, it probably needs water. I appreciate the advice. First time in coco and realising it’s very different to soil 😆.

Latest posts

Top Bottom