Droopy leafs in Dwc help please

• Thread starter Martin0804
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Ppms are back and forth. Between 840-910 this morning. 500 scale. The roots are healthy.
If your ppms slowly climb every few hours you are overfeeding. If your ppms slowly fall, you are feeding correctly. Its near impossible to under feed. You give them none, some, or to much basically. You want to see your ppms lowering around 10ppms every 12hrs or so. I have 6 plants and my system holds 75 gallons. I still have to top off every 3 or 4 days with fresh nutrients or my ph starts dropping. Im in flower though so my root mass has been gettin pretty big. Anyways. . progress and gains. . congrads thus far

M

Martin0804

Hey guys. Firstly thanks for all the feedback. Did a flush, ran nutes at 300ppm and now they have made a complete bounce back. Healthy growth and stabilized ph. My conclusion is that I ran the nutes too aggressively causing nute lockout. Now I want to get greedy and maximize this grow. I plan on bringing up my ppms by 50 points daily. But at what point do you know you’ve hit the sweet spot? It would certainly suck to get them back into a nute lockout.

Top Bottom