Droopy leaves any help is appreciated.

• Thread starter Newbgrower1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Hey guy I’ve been having a bit of an issue for the past week. My leaves are getting droopy. I first noticed it a little over a week ago and I thought it was getting better or at least not getting worse. But the past 3 days she hasn’t grown much and is looking real sad. I’m growing in a soil coco Pete perlite mix. The coco Pete perlite mix came pre mixed. I used about 75% ff hf soil and 25% of the mix. I’m growing indoors in a 3 ga pot. Heat is 77-83 daytime and 73-76 night. Humidity with lights on is 40-55% lights off it gets pretty low. I have a 4” exhaust and a 10” fan pointed at the wall. That runs non stop. I usually water like 1/3 ga. Of water every 3 days with a 2 day dry cycle. I just started feeding it ff liquid nutes 6-4-4 I went with a half a tsp. To start off and see how she would react. I also gave it 1/2 tsp of epsom salt in 2 of the last waterings. I don’t believe I have any pest. I’ve checked almost every leaf. I water till I just start to get a drip of runoff then I stop. My dli has been around 27 the past week. I don’t know what it could be besides the epsome salt or nutes. Maybe it needs more but I don’t want to over do it. And beside the drooping and recent lack of growth idk what could be wrong any help is greatly appreciated.
Droopy leaves any help is appreciated 2
Droopy leaves any help is appreciated

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Tomorrow is her next watering/feeding so I’ll bump nutes up to a tsp and see if it helps.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

I also forgot to mention to check out my journal for the bubba cheesecake. Every step I took was documented.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks like watering is your issue. Water to saturate the pot. That mix should be treated closer to soil. Id bet your just not watering enough at a time and that can cause all sorts of issues.

i know what your thinking… i dont want to over water them but over watering is watering to often not to much

Reactions: TSD
Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Looks like watering is your issue. Water to saturate the pot. That mix should be treated closer to soil. Id bet your just not watering enough at a time and that can cause all sorts of issues.

i know what your thinking… i dont want to over water them but over watering is watering to often not to much
So you think I’m not watering enough each watering. I let the pot get pretty wet I definitely have some runoff but I’m trying not to waste the nutes as much as I can help it. I definitely don’t know because this is only my second cannabis grow and first indoor grow. So I’m no expert. And I’m willing to try anything to make it work. It just started smelling pretty good last weeK too. So It got me that much more excited lol. If I was to keep on my schedule. Tomorrow should be another feed and water. Should I still water just with a lot more water? Or should I hold off then water in a day or two with more than normal? And if I do water with more than I have been I’m going to have a lot of run off. That’s ok? Thanks for your time and knowledge.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So you think I’m not watering enough each watering. I let the pot get pretty wet I definitely have some runoff but I’m trying not to waste the nutes as much as I can help it. I definitely don’t know because this is only my second cannabis grow and first indoor grow. So I’m no expert. And I’m willing to try anything to make it work. It just started smelling pretty good last weeK too. So It got me that much more excited lol. If I was to keep on my schedule. Tomorrow should be another feed and water. Should I still water just with a lot more water? Or should I hold off then water in a day or two with more than normal? And if I do water with more than I have been I’m going to have a lot of run off. That’s ok? Thanks for your time and knowledge.
If you getting run off already then you need to increase frequency… water every 2 days if you are already watering to runoff

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

One more thing if I’m w
If you getting run off already then you need to increase frequency… water every 2 days if you are already watering to runoff
ok that makes a little more sense to me. Because I’m pretty sure I let it saturate pretty well it’s wet for 1/2 days after. Thanks again man I appreciate it. I’m going to try the more frequent watering first and then I’ll try more each time. At least I have a plan now lol

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

I appreciate the help man. I didn’t wait till my next watering and watered the evening I talked to you. And it’s looking 10x better. Now I’m going to keep up on an every other day schedule and see how they respond. Starting to grow again so I’m happy. I really thought I had the watering down lol. You live and ya learn. Thanks again.
865E199D 9469 4F8A 8F55 C06F16E499DF
2580CCB3 7DA2 496D 952D AA9FE1589E57

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

I also just realized that my table is slanted and I feel like the water may not have been getting to the bottom of the high side of the pot so I leveled it out.

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Dont be afraid to cut a few of those lower leaves off. You never want the leaf touching your soil. Looks good, keep it up!

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Dont be afraid to cut a few of those lower leaves off. You never want the leaf touching your soil. Looks good, keep it up!
Thanks I just did a small trim a few days ago. But that one stem is all twisted so it is twisting the leaves into the soil I’ll snip it today. Appreciate the advice.

Top Bottom