Droopy leaves yellowing at new sites and leaves eventually turns green with dark green edges clawing tips the way the leaves are shaping is toxic

• Thread starter slurptheterps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slurptheterps

Droopy leaves yellowing at new sites and leaves eventually turns green with dark green edges c

Droopy leaves yellowing at new sites and leaves eventually turns green with dark green edges
Droopy leaves yellowing at new sites and leaves eventually turns green with dark green edges
Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Looks over fed. What nutes are you using and how much?

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

I'm a commercial grower in Oklahoma. To me it looks like they are either too cold of a root zone or being watered with cold water. Next, I would check your RH. If your RH is too low, plants will do that curling shit...it could be over watering which caused the plant to re-up take the water it was sitting in, causing over fertilization and over watered plants. That's no good because then the plants very hungry from being "flushed" aka over watered

S

slurptheterps

Looks over fed. What nutes are you using and how much?
Fox farms grow big 15ml bush dr cal
Mag 5ml per 2 gallons of water temps between 60f-70f watered every 3 days when pots feel light. Nutes go in every other feeding and dry fox farms ocean floor soil with local nursery soil layered 1/1. Updated pictures attached I flushed her two days ago gunna feed her with nutes when she drys out. Maybe macro nutes.

0DFE68BD 9D86 4B18 ABB8 4C1790B340C7
59FD8E16 82C1 4430 A6CF EC97759A2D54
9819E756 445A 4C0A 8EF1 DCBA8CD515F3
24B469E3 C017 4ABC 85A5 01CB8FA851A4
I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Now that I look again, double check your fans to make sure they are not whipping your plants back and forth. Other than that, this looks just like humidity to me. Second instinct is the root zone temp.

TSD

TSD

60 degrees is on the cold side of what they like and they look overwaterd. Getting the temp up a bit and getting thup off the floor should help some. Every 3 days is probably too frequent for plants that aren't in tip top shape. Do you have a moisture meter?

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

60 degrees is on the cold side of what they like and they look overwaterd. Getting the temp up a bit and getting thup off the floor should help some. Every 3 days is probably too frequent for plants that aren't in tip top shape. Do you have a moisture meter?
This is spot on. Get a cheap ass amazon heater and hook it up to an inkbird temp controller, you can even get a wifi controlled one! Get it to 75 and humidity around 55 then work your watering. Soil moisture probe and use the watering thread by comfortablynumb. Ditch the nutes and go full organic!

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

What's your day and night temp in the tent? I think your water is fine between 60-70, try to get to upper that amount if possible. If your using like 62° water with a cold tent, that will certainly cause a cold root zone. Using LEDs can be a big difference too. A 75 degree tent with LEDs is much different than a 75 degree tent with HPS.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

What's your day and night temp in the tent? I think your water is fine between 60-70, try to get to upper that amount if possible. If your using like 62° water with a cold tent, that will certainly cause a cold root zone. Using LEDs can be a big difference too. A 75 degree tent with LEDs is much different than a 75 degree tent with HPS
Remember to not let you plant sit in run off water. That's no bueno.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

agree temps need to come up. Really need to back that light off to reduce transpiration stress on the plants. Its not getting the nutrients needed to photosynthesize at the levels that amount of light is demanding ( no matter how low its at)

the rest is environmental issues. After they are fixed and color starts returning you can slowly start bumping the light back up

Top Bottom