Droopy Plant

• Thread starter Mr greens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr greens

Having trouble with my plant it looked fine and I came home three hrs later and it was completely drooped with the leaves looking limp and some are starting to curl yet the soil was damp so I flushed the plant and it's only getting worse and thoughts

M

Mr greens

Two days ago it was completely fine with the leaves straight out I use a red and blue led light and lately put it in sunlight for an hour or so when it comes though my window just for extra rays and use dyna gro solution and hydro guard when watering

M

Mr greens

It was like this before the flush so I flushed it thinking maybe it's salts in the soil or an off ph but it's just been getting worse

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

sounds/looks like too much water..cut the reg. light amount in half and keep the temps around 65-70 and give it 24-48 hours with nothing at all and see what it does. Not much else you can do right now..

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Two days ago it was completely fine with the leaves straight out I use a red and blue led light and lately put it in sunlight for an hour or so when it comes though my window just for extra rays and use dyna gro solution and hydro guard when watering
if it's first time in sun then that has more likely to do with it then water...maybe a combo of the two? a little 2 much h2o, at the same time as full sun..would make her go limp as shit fast

M

Mr greens

Alright I'll take her out of the sun and cut the lights for a bit should I increase air flow to try and dry the soil out quicker

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

make sure if it feels damp about .75/1. in. down, it should be fine for water check ur #'s and wait.. good luck..

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I wouldn't change anything except the light maybe even more then 50% by looking closer...don't do anything to stress it anymore, it's hangin' in there for now, just room temp's is good, and verry little ( if any ) lights/sun . for the next 8-12 hours

BudBogart

BudBogart

Between overwater and too much sun I would go with overwatered. Too big to shock in window light, did not perk up with flush and the droop is all over, not just the ones facing the sun.

M

Mr greens

Between overwater and too much sun I would go with overwatered. Too big to shock in window light, did not perk up with flush and the droop is all over, not just the ones facing the sun.
Yah I usually don't have it in the sun though only for like 2 hrs when it peaks through my window

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Let it dry dry dry. The roots have swelled up due to the overwatering and can't uptake nutrients. It's going to take some time because the roots can't take up water and nutrients . Patients young grasshopper

M

Mr greens

Let it dry dry dry. The roots have swelled up due to the overwatering and can't uptake nutrients. It's going to take some time because the roots can't take up water and nutrients . Patients young grasshopper
yah its looking a little worse if not the same but the stem is staying strong and secure so only time will tell thanks for the help

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That looks like a MASSIVE root violation. Has anyone recommended up unpot her and take a look at the roots? I hate to say it, but she looks unsalvageable to me.

M

Mr greens

That looks like a MASSIVE root violation. Has anyone recommended up unpot her and take a look at the roots? I hate to say it, but she looks unsalvageable to me.
Yah I checked her a few days ago when it first happened thinking she was root bound when watering and flushing didn't help so I transplanted her to this bigger pot she wasn't completely root bound but getting there no sign or root rot either all white with no fowl smell to them

Top Bottom