• Thread starter Mr greens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr greens

The bonticare hydro guard works really well haven't had any root problems

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

leave some of those roots exposed and dry, dry, dry, just wait,,,it may surprise you yet! Let it be. Just wait..its doesn't looks like is yellowing/crispy/brown then there's still hope..

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

When it comes to overwatering it's the worse thing you can do next to overfeeding. It takes so long for that soil to dry and allow the roots to get back to there original health. Just think of you taking a bath or shower. You can take a shower and be good and clean . Stay in there a while and you start to prune up and your skin gets all spongy. That's what happens to the roots. Always lift up the pot and feel the weight of the plant. You will know if it's heavy or light and when to feed. Feed that baby when she's light as a feather

M

Mr greens

When it comes to overwatering it's the worse thing you can do next to overfeeding. It takes so long for that soil to dry and allow the roots to get back to there original health. Just think of you taking a bath or shower. You can take a shower and be good and clean . Stay in there a while and you start to prune up and your skin gets all spongy. That's what happens to the roots. Always lift up the pot and feel the weight of the plant. You will know if it's heavy or light and when to feed. Feed that baby when she's light as a feather
Yah I usually just stick my finger in to the first knuckle and see but I guess below that point soil was staying damp or watered to much I usually do till I see 20% runoff

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

When their small and in pots it can be hard.
I just over-watered a bit some seedlings and it reaally knocked them back in speed of progress compared to it's sisters, etc., Most the time I'll wait until they're not quite praying exactly how I like and give a hit of h2O and watch them perk up.

It will happen in minutes, if you wait & watch. Pots is so much harder then in the ground, !
:smoking:

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

In my experience I always lift up the pot and even sometimes wait till the leaves are droopy from not enough water. In a half hour they are back to healthy looking fast growing monsters.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The roots don't look good to me. Show me your platys!

Top Bottom