Droopy seedling after topping - can she be saved?

• Thread starter chaduranga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
lol, what a waste of money. you don't need a infrared gun. Just hold your hand on top of the plant for 10min and you'll know how hot it gets. or even better just get your RH up to 60's and keep temps around 80/82f. Those hurten leaves are not coming back, instead focus on the new growth.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

lol, what a waste of money. you don't need a infrared gun. Just hold your hand on top of the plant for 10min and you'll know how hot it gets. or even better just get your RH up to 60's and keep temps around 80/82f. Those hurten leaves are not coming back, instead focus on the new growth.
My turn to laugh now. What a tool.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

This fool ^^ can go to work here hand sensing temperatures in 10K square foot grows. Shut up, fool. But you'll keep your ignorant jaws flapping. Won't you?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
lmfao! go get your medication and stop monkeying around and if you can't keep your self respect then keep your comments to yourself.

growsince79

growsince79

I think the infrared guns are a great tool. Leaf temps are affected by room temp, humidity, light spectrum, barometric pressure, and probably the moon cycles. Knowing the leaf temp can help dial things in. That said, the guns aren't that accurate. 78 in my gun might read 75 on yours. You just need to experiment and see where your plants are happiest.

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I think the infrared guns are a great tool. Leaf temps are affected by room temp, humidity, light spectrum, barometric pressure, and probably the moon cycles. Knowing the leaf temp can help dial things in. That said, the guns aren't that accurate. 78 in my gun might read 75 on yours. You just need to experiment and see where your plants are happiest.
i'm not saying its not a great tool, and you are correct it helps alot when you really need to tweak and dial everything to max performance. However, for a 1st time grower that has already spent tons of money getting the gear together is not something that i would recommend. plus, holding your hand on top of the plant for 10 min gives you an idea of how everything is. Wind flow, light intensity heat and so on.

growsince79

growsince79

i'm not saying its not a great tool, and you are correct it helps alot when you really need to tweak and dial everything to max performance. However, for a 1st time grower that has already spent tons of money getting the gear together is not something that i would recommend. plus, holding your hand on top of the plant for 10 min gives you an idea of how everything is. Wind flow, light intensity heat and so on.
The hand test works for hps. With my leds the hand test would kill my plants.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

LED can not be tested with your hand and, the nerves in your hand are not sensitive enough to accurately determine temps. If they were, Doctors would have no need for thermometers. When you can afford it, get a no-touch thermometer.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Marijuana plants like temps between 74-79 with lights on and 60-65 lights off. This is well known.

Top Bottom