• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kill-9

Dwarf helicopter sniffs out cannabis plantations
Published: Tuesday 28 April 2009 11:29 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday 28 April 2009 12:20 UTC
Police in the northeastern Achterhoek region have begun using an unmanned miniature helicopter to track down the illegal cultivation of cannabis, which often takes place indoors. The so-called "canna-chopper" is fitted with cameras and a sniffer to take air samples out of ventilator shafts and chimneys. A dedicated gas analyser is able to recognise traces of weed smell in the air samples.

Police say they are not breaking the law because the samples can be taken without entering the building. The unmanned dwarf helicopter can stay airborne for a maximum of eight hours. It was designed and built by Dutch police engineers.

Police spokesman Anton de Ronde told Radio Netherlands Worldwide that the first flight on Tuesday morning had already led to the discovery of a cannabis drying shed and a plant cutting facility.

C

cheesyblues

wow thats some sic shit i hear they have them in the uk too what next flying police officers lol

G

Ganjalover

Looks like air rifle and catapult sales might go up.
Shoot the fuckers down

F

FastForward

Time to break out the skunk spray.....and start spraying decoys....

K

Karma Genetics

they found a cutting place with this thing the first flight. Meaning the plant at that place where in veg only no flowering plant, that thing can smell......to good.

getting harder and harder here first them looking then the heatcamera and now this.

F

FastForward

There's something wrong in the universe when a permissive, open-minded culture like Netherlands has less tolerance for MJ than California....or maybe it's just a sign of the times...

S

StonedOwl

:sign0065: I thought the Netherlands where doing better than all that.

Fucking science, two faced bastard.

T

Tolpan

Those bastarde were flying with helicopters for about 3 days around my area. Mostly in the evenings and nights!

But until now no drones were used!

Aren't their more important problems on our planet, damn what kind of fools!

For about 2 weeks every 2nd day on tv, they show pics from busted growrooms, tell the people that marijuana has becom 4 times stronger than in the ninties and right now has about 15% THC and it is highly dangerous!

purpleberry

purpleberry

You guys have to start keeping up with there technology. Use something that will screw with there radio signal and crash there plane.

F

Fear

I heard of a device in Canada that lets say you are on a trrain and someone next to you is using a cell phone annoyingly you hit a button on this device I guess it's like a garage door opener and all calls are dropped in that train car. You could probably due that type of thing with some sorta jamming device and drop that bird like a brick. Now that would be funny.

:hunter:Shoot it down if that doesn't work, fuck they are gonna bust ya anyways!:hunter:

P

punkadc

next they will have mind reading robots that will arrest you if you think about smoking....
this shit is getting ridiculous!

S

StonedOwl

Yeah, there is such a thing as to much technology. The "Terminator" movies prove that. I sometimes wish I could of been born like 50 to 100 years ago.

Back then you could hunt, fish, grown some herb, camp out or kill someone, almost anywhere at any time.

The good old days, their gone forever.:(

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Great. Now i gotta get proximity sensors and motion sensors... and some sort of radio signal jammer? Fuck it, might as well wire all that up to motion tracking cameras and then use that as the optical sight for whatever weapon is your steeze. Which of course would be mounted and motorized. :rauch08:

darksideX

darksideX

next they will have mind reading robots that will arrest you if you think about smoking....
this shit is getting ridiculous!
..damn bro.. first it soundz funny,but if i'm thinkin' about it my brain gots dizzy:icon_dizzy:this could be a kind of future.. and i'm afraid of those times..

and brotha Tolpan speaks my mind..
Aren't their more important problems on our planet, damn what kind of fools!!

F

fuzzy

I bet they cost a pretty penny.If they were to start losing all that tech.(ie.choppers,sniffers,man power,etc...)they might think twice about it.Sort of glad i live in the country with my shotgun next to my bed.lol Can you say "Clay pigeons" peace,fuzzy

K

kill-9

They can detect jammers. I don't know if the plane itself can, I doubt it but on the ground they can do it. You'd have to be sneaky to bring them down. And know that its definitely breaking the law and probably carries a harsher punishment than breaking a normal man's property.

Latest posts

Top Bottom