Drug Sniffing Aerial Drones in Netherlands

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Olyver

Olyver

To detect a radio jammer, requires a comm receiver or a signal analyzer. Pretty difficult to detect a jammer if it is only used for a few seconds, which is enough time to cause the helicopter to crash. Even better you can build an EMP and zap the receiver unit in the helicopter. With most RC systems, you need to see the vehicle you are flying, which means line of sight. It would be easy to mess with one of these helicopters and not get caught.

Olyver

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

here is a pic!!!!!!!!

i think you might be seeing a lot more of these little flying toys!!!! wassup murda folks!!!! djscottfree how are your girlz doin!!!!! peace djxx

Cannachopper1
F

Fear

That's what I'm looking for in Cali. Acres to farm and live but I need to still be a little close to civilization.

P

punkadc

...an old fashioned commune on some land in a rural area would be easy to secure and defend if neccesary and has been a long time dream of mine. it would have to have good facilities and broadband though lmao :)

That's what I'm looking for in Cali. Acres to farm and live but I need to still be a little close to civilization.

hell yes guys lets open the Farm! ..no 'dotcom' required! :rock

J

jess27

That is so sick.....i don`t know what kind of man you have to be to invent such a crap to spy out the people.That is a very bad site of modern times! :mad0223:

M

MightyStoner

I wonder how long till we see them stateside.
I guess Big Brother is smelling you!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom