• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yea! Sissy blowin up IG @queenofthecrop
she tickled the shit out me when she said the younger crowd on your video,,i was thinking,my youngest had just said,dad,back in the old days how did yall survive without internet,i snickered and said,it was tough son,,we had to use this big ass thing that had a rotary dial and talk to this huge as thing,were we thought someone was on other end,but you couldnt see um,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Is everything sex with you hahaha you know its about garden season too hahaha.

paper bag is a good trick. I think were done snowing up here... well i hope.
damn bro,how im gonna act ,first sentence ,,when you gonna put out,,,whattt,,hey though,,the reason i like the paper sack,it doesnt collapse and will stand over the plant and side wont suck in and frezze burn your leaf growth,,even if it does,just pick um off roll on down the line

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
she tickled the shit out me when she said the younger crowd on your video,,i was thinking,my youngest had just said,dad,back in the old days how did yall survive without internet,i snickered and said,it was tough son,,we had to use this big ass thing that had a rotary dial and talk to this huge as thing,were we thought someone was on other end,but you couldnt see um,lmao
2 cups and string

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
damn bro,how im gonna act ,first sentence ,,when you gonna put out,,,whattt,,hey though,,the reason i like the paper sack,it doesnt collapse and will stand over the plant and side wont suck in and frezze burn your leaf growth,,even if it does,just pick um off roll on down the line
I hope you have a good year with the weather... our rain and snow has been all over the place this year.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

2 cups and string
right,well you know me ,had to really work it up,,funny shit,last night sitting on porch heard a bird chirp in the dark,,boy say dad i think we got a bird nesting somewere around the porch,,told him ya ive heard it last three nights,,found it hanging upside down and blood running out tooth from last victim,,we got a agreement,,as long as it dont bite the grandbaby we all good ,he can keep hanging around,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I hope you have a good year with the weather... our rain and snow has been all over the place this year.
bro i been hammering them holes for post last 2 weeks,,im not even sure if i will get boxes built and planted before june,,im swamped with shit to do,,dont think them deer gonna get in there though,10ft three side and 12ft on the running side,,im thinking got about 2 weeks of work to finish the other place for sale and then be serious get this garden rolling

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Thats funny dog! Sissy just turned 18 & she thinks she john wayne! Lol
She does alot in the garden so i let her have a ig thing plus it brings in more subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom