Drugs 2.o

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I got 203 days til retirement! I'll be smokin fatties all day as a crutch to help me quit
dont work like that bro,,years have proved to me ,if you dont want to quit,and you doing it for someone else,wont happen,,i stopped smoking for 10 years,,me and mom bought are oldest a truck for grad out high school ,paid that note with what we smoked a month,cold ass turkey bro,then on my 40th b-day,in the trinity river,fighting a 67 pound flathead,buddy fired one and i took it,true story,,if you enjoy the smoke your mind has to do it,,straight up true bro,,doobie is the same lung hit,,and me is one that would rather have a doobie hanging out mouth when working,,lmao,,legalize this shit see if my ass dont throw these high price skull and bones down for good,,i smoke a doobie,4 hours later might smoke a cig,,rather have weed i grew if you dig

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

dont work like that bro,,years have proved to me ,if you dont want to quit,and you doing it for someone else,wont happen,,i stopped smoking for 10 years,,me and mom bought are oldest a truck for grad out high school ,paid that note with what we smoked a month,cold ass turkey bro,then on my 40th b-day,in the trinity river,fighting a 67 pound flathead,buddy fired one and i took it,true story,,if you enjoy the smoke your mind has to do it,,straight up true bro,,doobie is the same lung hit,,and me is one that would rather have a doobie hanging out mouth when working,,lmao,,legalize this shit see if my ass dont throw these high price skull and bones down for good,,i smoke a doobie,4 hours later might smoke a cig,,rather have weed i grew if you dig
Ya i quit for 2 years a few years back i smoked camel non filters for 35 years! Im quit this year again ! I just hate thinkin about it lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Even if we take the drug factor out.... food, clothes, paper, oil, shelter from one plant... humans are fuckin crazy for making a plant illegal
you know im convinced thats why it's ilegal,,cant make serious money making life essentials from just one plant,,i think hemp was the real calling of enforcing law,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom