Dry ice extraction

• Thread starter BudderNoon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smartcalyx

smartcalyx

ive recently been seal a meght around 140-150aling my dry sift, submerging it in water in a pot on the stove. hold it right around 140 degrees for about 5 hours then pressing it with 2 bricks and a vice. next run ill snap a few pics and throw em up

707SebTownOGkrew

707SebTownOGkrew

i usually do a batch of bho or qwiso as well, then as whichever solvent is evaporating i slowly stir the kief into it. when its fully evaporated most of the kief is worked into the oil. afterwards i stash it in one of these:
http://www.420science.com/Large-UV-Concentrates
will you upload some photos of what that looks like? iv been thinking about trying this but to worried about ruining my oil. plz tell me more details.

DudeGRows

DudeGRows

I love the ease of dryice extraction! I use the keif type product to make canna butter and top bowls. Post any questions I might be able to help with. Remember not to waste your trim material! I have made some short videos on the process to help here:

S

ssteely71

I use a 120 bubble bag. Toss in a handful of fresh sugar trim and a few scoops of crushed dry ice. Shake over a mirror. I do 25 second shakes and call that first run. Collect it. Then I do another 15 seconds and call that second run. Collect it. After I do all my batches 2x I combine it all and do a final 30 second shake for a final run. Here is what mine looks like in its different purifies.
I don't track percentage of what I get back. It is better if you play with it in your fingers like play dough for a few minutes then put it in a jar and cure it for 3 weeks. I find it's potentcy improves greatly. Think I'll hit some now !

Delerium

Delerium

Take the Kief and blast it with some tane.
Insane yields.
I love the ease of dryice extraction! I use the keif type product to make canna butter and top bowls. Post any questions I might be able to help with. Remember not to waste your trim material! I have made some short videos on the process to help here:

That is a lot better than a mirror, shit floats all over, sweep the floor after.

OB1Ganjobi

OB1Ganjobi

Very sweet with the buckets. Ive always used a big piece of glass from a coffee table. I have some trim I ran through my bho recycling extractor that still has some sugar on it. I'm going to dry ice extract the rest and use the buckets...

T

twerner

I am about to start this process with 4oz of low quality bud, but not shake. I plan on grinding it up beforehand in a coffee grinder to get the most surface area possible, and possible freezing it overnight before I start. Since I'm making this for personal use, I don't really care about the quality of the keif that comes out--I just want to turn this otherwise unsmokeable, bad bud into something worth smoking. How much can I expect to produce? I'd like to get to about 25% yield, if that's possible. Anyone had extensive experience with this process and have any input to offer?

Latest posts

Top Bottom