Dry Sift on a Large Scale

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Edibles

WOW!!!! how did it smoke ALT ? similar to other traditional dry sieve ?

It did not smoke very good. It makes good Cannabis Edibles though.

It was used in the PotCorn at a few Cannabis Cup parties if anybody had a chance to try some PotCorn.

When I get to my other computer I will post up some more photos.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

Aqua Lab Tech

Potcorn
T

Titoon_29

Ah ah, love the pot corn :-)

Nice pictures mate, what was the ratio of hash you got with this stuff ? I once made some ice o lator with jamaiquan brick and it was not really worth it (about 7g for 150g of buds)...
loved your picts on ic, and all the good infos you gave... keep the good job, thanks for all the picts ! You're really perfecting the way of making hash !

Titoon

M

Mountain

Wow...I just love good dry sift over bubble. A friend gave me a big honking 6 rpm gear motor for a tumbler but turned out to be junk. Still would love to put one together someday.

I always like it when someone does it BIG...love them shots!

R

RUEBEN

i saw a rig one time made from an old bingo machine, that was about 10 years ago, and it worked pretty good

K

knottynuggs

you guys job is the shit! how do i get a job with aqua lab?

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Dry Sifted Hash

Here are some photos of the Hash after it was sifted in the Pollinator P4Ever.

Aqua Lab Tech

IMG 0460
IMG 0462
IMG 0463
S

Swerve

dam i need to make me one of these things. i have so much freaking trim just sitting here..

S

ShapeShifter

very inspirational shots i'd last maybe two seconds in there before my allergies would be on overload

J

Jalisco Kid

I did not realize who you are until now. Hope you been having fun during Semana Santa. Suerte JK

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Thanks JK,

Yes, Semana Santa was nice but really Hot.

ALT

X

xxYIKESxx

youz be crazie!

That is a sick amount of kief in there. Hooray for kief dunes!

Hey Aqua, I was watching an old episode of The Weed Report and your name was mentioned. Did you ever send pics to that show?

I

Inuit

Hey ALT,

Thanks for sharing.

What was your average yield per pound/kilo/bale?

Be safe

A

W

woodie1369

WOW!!!!!!I mean a picture is worth 1,000,000 words !!!! just WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I seen the pics. yesterday of the meat grinder there are not any words to describe how you must have felt that day!!!!!meat slicer not grindermy bad!

Graywolf

Graywolf

Here are some old photos from a Dry Sifting project using the Pollinator - P4 Ever.

Aqua Lab Tech

Nice wheels bro!

May I ask what you used to break up the bales before tumbling and what micron screen you used?

GW

Top Bottom