dry sift then bho?

• Thread starter shivavaranessi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shivavaranessi

is it worth doing a dry sift run with popcorn budd and leaf and then doin a run of bho with the same stuff or am i just being stupid asking that lmao
peace
shiva:)

B

boxmunch9

I have made oil out of bubblehash and it turned into some shockingly strong stuff, it geeks people out it is so strong. I hear that the kief clogs the extractor. I used alcohol because of that reason, and I purged it really good, then I would whip it for a couple mins every day or so. so clean tasting, and when i smoke it i have to go for a walk because its so strong

S

shivavaranessi

lol i didnt meen it like that although that does interest me boxmunch i think ill have to give ago
but what i ment was can i dry-sift my shake and then use the shake again to put through a bho run to make sure i have cleaned every trich off it lol (im a fiend)
peace
shiva

S

Stanky420

im no expert but i would prefer keeping the trichs on the herb because i would think you wouldnt get as nice of flavour if you used straight drysift

B

boxmunch9

ooh i see, yea you can do that, do a light dry shift then bho it. both with be clean, i thought you were going to use the kief to make the bho

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
but what i ment was can i dry-sift my shake and then use the shake again to put through a bho run to make sure i have cleaned every trich off it lol (im a fiend)
peace
shiva

yes you can , but you will get very little. bho grabs trikes only, so if you already shook it you will get not much afterwords.

Latest posts

Top Bottom