dry sifting to hashish pressing

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I hear you . When it comes to Sabbath, Ozzy or nothing for me. Absolutely cannot do Dio or any of the other replacements.

I’m real similar to AC/DC. If it ain’t Bon Scott, I’m not interested. ✌️
I respect this, but bro, for those about to rock? I mean cmon, I’m not a big fan of Brian Johnson, back in black is over rated. But for those is just a fucking banger. I do agree though, dirty deeds is a top ten record for me.
Bon Scott was the real deal. But I make an exception for that one tune.

I may suggest maybe giving the dio era another shot with fresh ears too. Granted it was tough getting over ozzy, but man……Ronny is Ronny. Geezer is geezer, Tony is Tony, and bill is bill.

I get where you are coming from though. No one likes the new guy. So I ain’t knocking ya here, more trying to twist your arm 🤡

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I respect this, but bro, for those about to rock? I mean cmon, I’m not a big fan of Brian Johnson, back in black is over rated. But for those is just a fucking banger. I do agree though, dirty deeds is a top ten record for me.
Bon Scott was the real deal. But I make an exception for that one tune.

I may suggest maybe giving the dio era another shot with fresh ears too. Granted it was tough getting over ozzy, but man……Ronny is Ronny. Geezer is geezer, Tony is Tony, and bill is bill.

I get where you are coming from though. No one likes the new guy. So I ain’t knocking ya here, more trying to twist your arm 🤡
even after that with glenn hughes and ray gillen and tony martin and ian gillian on vocals..
cozy powell, don airey, vinnie appice, neil murray etc etc.. all great musicians!..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
finished sifting, cleaning up..

IMG 9870

on table (above and below) will press as is, than see if it’s good or not..
IMG 9874

73 micron (below) uncleaned and may press as is, will test a small amount first..
IMG 9873

IMG 9878
IMG 9872

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So how much does that screen rig cost? Can you link it? I need that.
Gotta be getting chilly for you bro. 🔥

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So how much does that screen rig cost? Can you link it? I need that.
Gotta be getting chilly for you bro. 🔥
i’m worried about @Oldchucky is probably getting frostbite hahaha..
i bought the screens straight from bubblebags site..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thx buddy! can’t wait to see your pressing process next.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Not this morning! Have it separated. Waiting to see the nitrile glove cleaning method if that is what you are going to do.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
i want to clean and hand press some to show off, though the pollen press is sooo easy,.. just not sure if my arms and hands can handle hand pressing, though i’m sure i’ll try anyways, haha
i need to start my QWISO project..
Bring it on man!
I know what you mean when it comes to hands. But I bet you can still sling a 1/4 oz wad with the best of them 👊🏻

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
It warms up here during the day, so I will give it a try tomorrow morning when it’s back down into the 30s! The sifting went well. The cleaning should. Then I try it with some quality bud! This is kind of a trial run with some funky, old trim! L O L

Top Bottom