dry sifting to hashish pressing

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It warms up here during the day, so I will give it a try tomorrow morning when it’s back down into the 30s! The sifting went well. The cleaning should. Then I try it with some quality bud! This is kind of a trial run with some funky, old trim! L O L
Hey, that’s my stage name
“Funky old trim”
I need to quit stripping at the flying j’s

🤣

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Over 400 bucks for the 36 inch bubble man screens! I’ll bet that got your attention! You have to watch it on the cheaper Amazon ones. Oops! I should know better than to use the A word aroundGnick!

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Over 400 bucks for the 36 inch bubble man screens! I’ll bet that got your attention! You have to watch it on the cheaper Amazon ones. Oops! I should know better than to use the A word aroundGnick!
haha amazon yep well mostly they are a rip off..
i need to stock up on t5’s.. i notice sunblaster sells through amazon.., at DOUBLE the price..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
They seem to be decent quality! But obviously I am no screen expert! We will see how they hold up! I ordered 36 inch screens last year and got sent 24 inch screens! so I got a refund through Amazon and a shipping label to ship the 24 inch or‘s back! To China! Lol! That turned out to be not worth it moneywise. So I kept them and so far haven’t been charge for them! I am usually honest to a fault, but in this case, I don’t really mind ripping off China! 😂

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hot bottle/hand pressing the cleaned 73 micron..

IMG 9910

IMG 9915

IMG 9919

IMG 9919
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Just want people to keep in mind, that if a knucklehead like me, can do it, anyone can! My one piece of advice would be to make sure your table is high enough, so you don’t have to bend over! Coffee tables, no, Bueno! L O L!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Top Bottom