Dry trimming is so painstakingly boring ++++

• Thread starter Coatesygrow1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J.dub

J.dub

I used to wet trim, and was also a little more conservative with pruning and defol, but the fun of endless "trimming parties" at the apt ended, and having all those hand leaves, fan leaves, and larf was not fun. I'm trying things a little differently, now, and plan to use fresh harvest for bubble hash, maybe give some fermented cobs a try, and then I plan to long cure and dry trim the flower. I'm pretty heavy-handed with defol and training now, so there's not much larf or as many fan leaves to eat up all the time.

Heywood

Heywood

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh that is very interesting, Aqua!

Looks like it did a great job knocking off the sugar leaves.
Wonder how much of the trichomes it was knocking off the bud though, too?

And how did that silicone brush stand up to getting all resin-ated from the sticky trichs?
Pretty dam well and it does less damage than scissors do. You can do it over a trim bin to see for yourself

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Sooooo much faster lol no finger cramps bit you need to make sure your dried enough and moisture content is not still high inside the bud. Then its a breeze
Thanks for sharing that! Who would have thunk it?? I could see where that would definitely help tired cramped hands. Xactly what I’m dealing with this eve and actually just getting started.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Oh that is very interesting, Aqua!

Looks like it did a great job knocking off the sugar leaves.
Wonder how much of the trichomes it was knocking off the bud though, too?

And how did that silicone brush stand up to getting all resin-ated from the sticky trichs?
I used to freak when someone would shake or bang my buds on something, then I learned to make bubble hash. It was then I realized they don’t just fall off. I’d for sure try that with no worries. My hubbies bbq brush standing up or getting ultra sticky? His prob, imma not tell 😜

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

High five @Shaded_One! Does your butt hurt too? 😜

I stand up while I do it! Omg hahahaha 😂

I'm done with the TT! Time for a puff and then on to the Grove Bags :)

8825055F 19DE 49AE 897D 900E080090E9

Top Bottom