Drying at 80 degrees I need help

• Thread starter Eclipted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Eclipted

12k btu is huge. My entire central ac is 16k.
Yeah this ac unit should be able to cool this room I think if I had the central ac in the room it would help drastically. Not to mention it’s a fucking solarium room the room was made to be sun blasted I have thick blankets and towels iver all the windows and shit tryna keep the heat out this damn Texas heat man it’s no joke

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yeah this ac unit should be able to cool this room I think if I had the central ac in the room it would help drastically. Not to mention it’s a fucking solarium room the room was made to be sun blasted I have thick blankets and towels iver all the windows and shit tryna keep the heat out this damn Texas heat man it’s no joke
I know all too well, if you go to Home Depot, there is insulation board, half inch thick, 4 x8 sheets. Reflective foam. Cut to size insert into window rebate. Masking tape the seams. I believe it’s $8-$9 a sheet. Just need a pickup,

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I know all too well, if you go to Home Depot, there is insulation board, half inch thick, 4 x8 sheets. Reflective foam. Cut to size insert into window rebate. Masking tape the seams. I believe it’s $8-$9 a sheet. Just need a pickup,
Or strategical cutting to make it fit In a car.

E

Eclipted

Or strategical cutting to make it fit In a car.
Yessir for now I’m gonna rock this ac box and next grow I’ll purchase an extra ac unit and the insulation board for the room, as much as I hate it, where immat is the best spot to do the growin. When winter comes it’ll be much easier to maintain humidity and temps

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Anyone here mention running the lights at night instead of the middle of the hottest part of the day? And blowing air directly on your drying buds is a very bad idea. What are the temps when the lights are off?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yessir for now I’m gonna rock this ac box and next grow I’ll purchase an extra ac unit and the insulation board for the room, as much as I hate it, where immat is the best spot to do the growin. When winter comes it’ll be much easier to maintain humidity and temps
Tis the push and pull of the indoor game. Sometimes, winter just has my rooms dialed in perfectly. Can’t wait for it honestly. So I know what you mean.

E

Eclipted

Anyone here mention running the lights at night instead of the middle of the hottest part of the day? And blowing air directly on your drying buds is a very bad idea. What are the temps when the lights are off?
Lowest recently has been 72 it would take me ages to switch the grow light to the right times lights are on from 2pm to 2am. I’m probably chopping tomrorow so they only had the high heat for 3 days originally they were fine where they were I had to move the grow to this hot room because of legal issues

E

Eclipted

Tis the push and pull of the indoor game. Sometimes, winter just has my rooms dialed in perfectly. Can’t wait for it honestly. So I know what you mean.
Next grow I’m probably gonna try To do some autos from fast buds better lighting better soil amending etc etc it’s only up from here lol

E

Eclipted

Just ride it out as consistent as possible and chop it down when you can. Next run make sure you upgrade your AC. It is to small. How many btu?
BTU is 8000 I’m using an aeon air portable ac. It’s set for 200 sq ft. This lung room is only 4 feet wide and 8 feet long and 8 foot ceilings. It should be cooling the room

E

Eclipted

I got the temp in the room down finally. I opened the door to the lung room and stuck a fan blowing the air from my living room into the lung room. I stuck the ac to where half is hittin the tent the other half is going into a corner I have a screen open on that side for my intake so basically the cold air is circulating in the corner and the intake is getting constant cold air. Temp dropped rapidly from 78 to 71. If I were to run a duct into my tent from the ac it probably would cool it down to 69 68. It’s dark outside however, we’ll see what it runs tomrorow during the 105 heat and bright sunlight lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I got the temp in the room down finally. I opened the door to the lung room and stuck a fan blowing the air from my living room into the lung room. I stuck the ac to where half is hittin the tent the other half is going into a corner I have a screen open on that side for my intake so basically the cold air is circulating in the corner and the intake is getting constant cold air. Temp dropped rapidly from 78 to 71. If I were to run a duct into my tent from the ac it probably would cool it down to 69 68. It’s dark outside however, we’ll see what it runs tomrorow during the 105 heat and bright sunlight lol
I actually ran a 6 ft flex duct from my central ac vent, I can move it to wherever needs it most. That will definitely help you situation.

E

Eclipted

I actually ran a 6 ft flex duct from my central ac vent, I can move it to wherever needs it most. That will definitely help you situation.
Heck yeah this morning at 10am temps were at 68 which is the lowest they’ve been my entire grow 😭🤣 I’m buying the stuff to make the dry box here in about 30 mins I’ll post pics when I’m done.
After that I’m going to chop my 2 plants down branch by branch and leave my third girl to finish out cause she’s still popping white pistils and doesn’t have much amber trichs yet.

E

Eclipted

I feel like fucking macgyver I’ll tell you what. Everything else about this grow has been done onna budget it only makes sense to keep it that way till the end right? They’re used to the mistreatment now 😭🤣 20$ later I got a monster and all the equipment I needed for my dry box. Shout out to those who helped me, I’ll be cutting here shortly and I’ll post pics and vids 💪🏻💯

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I feel like fucking macgyver I’ll tell you what. Everything else about this grow has been done onna budget it only makes sense to keep it that way till the end right? They’re used to the mistreatment now 😭🤣 20$ later I got a monster and all the equipment I needed for my dry box. Shout out to those who helped me, I’ll be cutting here shortly and I’ll post pics and vids 💪🏻💯
That’s dope!

Ponky

Ponky

I would get a shoe rack. Pile the plants on it in the room with the ac in it. Give it a light air flow in the room. The after a few days. Toss the nugs in a bucket. Burp frequently. Unless stink is an issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom