Drying/Curing

• Thread starter KingMe1203
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KingMe1203

Also i have a question about this. I have a partner who supposedly knew what he was doin, and we used a trimmer, and than hung everything in curing nets. Well this guy didnt block no windows, and sometimes even left the door open. Is this the reason my product didnt come out too well. I told him this, and he said no, it needs air lol as dumb as it sounds. I have put in a lot of research, and i felt like he went completely opposite than wat is really suppose to do.

Anyways, i have 40 Bubba Kushes that are almost ready next week, and i want to make sure i dry.cure them right cause i cant afford to take another loss.

By the way i am using 15 1000 watt bulbs if that matters....

lollipopman

lollipopman

I like to cure with temps 65-70 deg, hum 65, hang for a week then jar with hygrometer caliber III , burp till I get 55-60 hum then cure for another 2-3 weeks

lollipopman

lollipopman

Also using a trimmer wil make your bud turn a dark green and take off most of your Trichomes.. Never used yours but others ive tried did, hand trim bro

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Flush your plants really good for about 2 weeks before harvest, dry slow until they are about 25% of wet weight. I go by weight because I don't have a hygometer, let alone 1 for every jar, so anywhere between 20-30% moisture will be good, too low and it crumbles, too high and it won't burn, also has a chance of mold when too wet.

They need darkness and the door DOES NOT need to be open for air because the room you dry them in will have more then enough air, there not growing anymore so a lack of co2 doesn't matter. You should of punched that guy in the face for being so stupid and letting them dry in the light with an open door.

Oh yeah, light degrades THC so that didn't help either, good luck bro and give them a long dry and cure.

P.S. Don't let your friend touch your buds this time LOL

Top Bottom