Drying the whole plant vs. drying individual branches...help!

• Thread starter GrimloxK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They should be beginning to dry on the outside, will probably be moist on the inside. If you jar up a few buds right now (or whatever you plan to put them in) they might become completely moist all over again. Try it, I think that will help you get a feel for what's going on.

G

GrimloxK

Sea that sounds like good advice...I think i'll take maybe a branch of nugs and start curing them.

I actually had taken a bud off my plant right as I chopped it...actually it fell off...but I kept it and just put it on a small ledge inside my grow cab to let it dry along with the plant. I gotta say...something is weird about this specific small bud (.1 gram). it seems to be of the typical dime bag marijuana you get from dealers...still squishy...but not that much. I guess when big pushers chop or get their crop they really rush it and just probably let it dry for a day or two and then hit the streets with it.

IMG 5714
IMG 5727
IMG 5729
xrob415x

xrob415x

I usually dry branch by branch just because I trim faster when I break the plant apart.

R

RastaBear

When drying your plants in a dark room , do you check your plants everyday while they are drying and if yes can light get in the drying room when entering the room and can you have a light on in your room while your in drying room?

Top Bottom