DTW in Coco Vs. Recirculating Drip in Rockwool

• Thread starter Prestige
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prestige

Prestige

Which one do you fancy?

Looking for the best quality (especially flavor), yield and production/turn-over time.

Also, I am limited in plant numbers. So I need trees or at least bushes, not multiple smaller plants.

Thanks!

Prestige

Prestige

Yea, I've been at this all days guys. Trying to find the perfect system in a limited amount of time. So I apologize if you've had the pleasure of viewing one of my other threads, I know it starts to get a little redundant.

So if you've been lurking and haven't said anything yet, please feel free to chime-in. I want to hear your opinion/experiences.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

DTW in COCO=Fool proofreading results. Can't comment on other system, but i have heard the issue's once handled give you amazing results. Coco in beds if you wanna peep a master of coco in beds just peep out @JACKMAYOFFER . He's my coco idol lol.

TMB
Respect

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

You can get great production/taste/turn over in both.. however, for larger plants I would recommend coco and you can reuse it, lowering your overhead each round. For me quality and production in coco is night and day from all the other systems I've ran but that's just because it works for ME.

Couple questions to ask yourself:
Will you be able to dispose of and purchase new cubes each round?
Do you have the time to water multiple times a day? because LARGE plants in RW will need it
RW requires a very sterile environment, are you ready to be a clean freak?
How will either system work with your veg space? If you have one..

Prestige

Prestige

I couldn't tell you why, but I really like Coco. I like how it looks, how it feels, how it smells. Everything about it. The way my plants grow in them, get root-bound and friggin explode! It's magnificent.

Top Bottom