Dublo's Many Flower Photo Show

• Thread starter Dublo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dublo

Hello Farmer's, thanks for your Views....:coffee
wk 8 dy 1
Lemon Venom #1(Jacks Cleaner 2 x Blue Sat 2.2)
IMG 5205

IMG 5204

IMG 5199

IMG 5189

IMG 5183

La Chaparra Caprichosa Wk 4 Day 4
IMG 5177

IMG 5176

Gods Gift Purple (Killer Queen x Purple Urkle) Wk 8 Dy 1
IMG 5175

IMG 5174

Burkle day 38
IMG 4776

Lookin' like i am dialed in with my Co2 usage, I had to bump up the amount of food I was giving them before with out the Co2, and they look really happy, I am gonna start flushing the ones in week 8, since I am going for a 2 week Flush, some will go an extra week after the other's, and it just means they will be flushed an extra week:icon_spin:, Fuck it, mo flava if anything...

the Funk is really starting to come out strong in some of these man, the Soma A+ that I test ran this time look like she won't be staying in the stable, she's just not making the cut, Sorry Soma:sick0004:

I hope all you Farmer's are all doing well and your families are blessed.. Thank You very much!

darksideX

darksideX

hola Dublo..they look absolutely fantastic!!!!:icon_animal26:

Greyskull

Greyskull

looking good man
don't know why i didn't notice it before but i like your style... removing that bottom junk is the right thing to do man!
aloha!

K

krom

Hi Dublo, you have an amazing flower room right now. And you have many great genetics, the C99 x Kriptonite is really beautiful.
I'm sure the recon you'll grow will be some massive goodies. Keep up the good work.

L

luvinlife

Right on Dublo seriously beautiful show your puttin on here!!!! man you definitely got the greenish thumbs! Im lovin your amazin lineup.....quite the badazz strainlist bro!! I love the trichrome shots those are dank as ever...i was tryin to get a couple close ups through the microscope the other day but my camera blows bigtime, definitely something I need to upgrade someday. Keep up the amazing flower show Dublo

22yrsInDaGame

Man I miss this! God Willing and I will soon be back to indoor ganja gardening! Nothing crazy just a 10x10 set up for connoisseur grade flowers…
Thank you all for the love!

Top Bottom