Duds; Is It A Virus?

• Thread starter Ricksauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

215 people in 25 states as of now 3 deaths, these are people from the age of 14 to 37 all young and healthy, complete lung collapse and drowning in your lung fluid, some claimed to have just been vapeing just nicotine, some thc, some both, people have been smokeing weed for a long time me over 40 years, my lungs never collapsed, why vapeing? Why nicotine and thc? im sure over the years some people may have caught a lung infection from moldy weed but i dont know anybody this happened to but a few days on antibiotics your good no one ever died! Now all of a sudden healthy people are becoming sick and HELLO dieing! So professor WHY? And i doubt its mold.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
215 people in 25 states as of now 3 deaths, these are people from the age of 14 to 37 all young and healthy, complete lung collapse and drowning in your lung fluid, some claimed to have just been vapeing just nicotine, some thc, some both, people have been smokeing weed for a long time me over 40 years, my lungs never collapsed, why vapeing? Why nicotine and thc? im sure over the years some people may have caught a lung infection from moldy weed but i dont know anybody this happened to but a few days on antibiotics your good no one ever died! Now all of a sudden healthy people are becoming sick and HELLO dieing! So professor WHY? And i doubt its mold.
Looks like the mitt is taking some action.
Man, but it is so cool when you can whip out and vape your favorite fruit flavor with your man bun up high and waxed beard. Lmao
These people are vaping dilutants and artificial terps from China , what do you expect to happen?
Soon we will have e cig/vape dealers slanging pens at the highschool smoke spots. Do you want cherry, grape or blueberry ?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yes so if the physan kills the pathogens which causes the duds it will knock it back to life and be dudless is what im trying to get at
Not at all, it’s a start but will not magically cure a dud. You have to use a systemic along with physan20 and you have to clone through a few generations. Clone treat grow,clone treat grow, eventually they Ana out of it or die.

BigCube

BigCube

All the more reason to keep your own strains alive. Keep mothers, make clones and seed the odd plant.

All the reasons I hate autoflower are the same reasons stuff like this doesn't worry me. I keep my own mother's, I keep my strains alive, I don't smoke, nor do I allow anyone else to even look at my plants let alone touch them. I practice good hygiene by washing my hands and changing out of my street clothes before I even visit my plants. I've not had a pest in 20 years.

G

GoM3z

All the more reason to keep your own strains alive. Keep mothers, make clones and seed the odd plant.

All the reasons I hate autoflower are the same reasons stuff like this doesn't worry me. I keep my own mother's, I keep my strains alive, I don't smoke, nor do I allow anyone else to even look at my plants let alone touch them. I practice good hygiene by washing my hands and changing out of my street clothes before I even visit my plants. I've not had a pest in 20 years.

Well done, that’s how you do it. Be disciplined :) vaping is wrong on many levels imo, most people I know who vape have had to quit after getting stomach problems... never heard of the lung issues but I’m not surprised.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
More people dying, from what I have read they think it is some kind of dillutant being used on cheap vapor pens.
I knew this of the top of my head as soon as I heard it.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Well done, that’s how you do it. Be disciplined :) vaping is wrong on many levels imo, most people I know who vape have had to quit after getting stomach problems... never heard of the lung issues but I’m not surprised.
Lmao there nothing wrong with vaping thc. Dilutants and other crap of course your going to die.
You say allvapong is bad, please explain to me what is bad about vaping cannabis through a volcano vaporizer, or pure Rosin on a quartz nail?
You make no sense at all!

BigCube

BigCube

Lmao there nothing wrong with vaping thc. Dilutants and other crap of course your going to die.
You say allvapong is bad, please explain to me what is bad about vaping cannabis through a volcano vaporizer, or pure Rosin on a quartz nail?
You make no sense at all!

He means vaping as in the glycol based electric vape machines you see idiots trying to look cool by blowing big clouds.

They use different chemicals to act as a carrier to bring the flavors and any active ingredients up the wick to the coil then turned to vapor and inhaled by some idiot.

I'm sure you knew that, so why obviously straw man the guy?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

As far as i know it is e cigarette pens and dispensary carts doing the damage. They dont fully evaperate the liquid carrier.

Has nothing to do with vaping dabs or flower.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
That was my point guys, you can’t be so broad as to say vaping is killing people.

M

MTGrowee

Looks like a major source has been identified as the Hop Latent Viroid. Dark Heart Nursery claims 30% of plants tested in California were affected.

G

GoM3z

Dark Heart Nursery
Looks like there’ll be a lot of cash to be made on products to eliminate this pathogen. One wonders. Where did it come from? It just affects weed? Some research is in order. Something smells fishy

M

MTGrowee

DHN identifies pathogen

The scary thing is I’ver heard it doesn’t ever go away unless you do a special type of tissue culture involving heat and cold that can take 6-9 months. Dark heart has a pantent pending for the process. The viroid is spread mostly by scissors (mechanical means). I’m not sure if bugs can spread it. I found a study that shows 10% bleach water can kill certain viroids and viruses on tools and I am currently using that to sterilize my scissors between plants.

Study

M

MTGrowee

Hop latent viroid was first found on hops and recent RNA tests have identified that it is now affecting cannabis.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
DHN identifies pathogen

The scary thing is I’ver heard it doesn’t ever go away unless you do a special type of tissue culture involving heat and cold that can take 6-9 months. Dark heart has a pantent pending for the process. The viroid is spread mostly by scissors (mechanical means). I’m not sure if bugs can spread it. I found a study that shows 10% bleach water can kill certain viroids and viruses on tools and I am currently using that to sterilize my scissors between plants.

Study
Use physan20.
I find it baffling thatgrowers have always just put the info on the internet when figuring out how to deal with cannabis problems.
Now that we have an industry people want to patent everything 😂 and make you pay big bucks to fix your problems. It’s pathetic.

D

dokgonzo

He means vaping as in the glycol based electric vape machines you see idiots trying to look cool by blowing big clouds.

They use different chemicals to act as a carrier to bring the flavors and any active ingredients up the wick to the coil then turned to vapor and inhaled by some idiot.

I'm sure you knew that, so why obviously straw man the guy?

wasnt he straw manning first by just saying "vaping" when we should probably be more specific. especially when were talking health involving possible death?

Latest posts

Top Bottom