Dueling UCE's - A Perpetual Flip-Flop

• Thread starter RMCG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RMCG

Yep. Didn't touch veg stuff.

Did not need this shit right now, too much other stuff going on.

Burn two plz!

jordanthegreat

jordanthegreat

dammit man... i just read this shit from front to back today. i know its a little late for this, but maybe consider defensive perimeter security. trip wires on twelve ga PEPPER shells... the rigs are about 20 bucks a piece and can most definately incapacitate someone for the evening. i want to say they are marketed as 12 ga. alarms( to be used with blanks). pepper shells are just for a little more horsepower.... sorry to hear about your misfortune, i know it wont stop you bro. as for the sucker in the hoodie, im sure you'll catch him selling your meds and then you can wake his ass up.

stay up mane

R

RMCG

Rebooted and Reloaded...

Alrighty...

After drowning myself in some booze for a bit, I am back at it.

I hadn't had the energy or drive to do much of anything 'gardening-wise' other than 'keep stuff alive' for the last week or so, but got down to business today.

I HAVE reinforced my spot, changed out a few things, added a few other goodies, made mods to existing, etc. I will laugh my ass off if someone tries it again, as I want VIDEO of the shit that happens to the motherfucker that gets caught in MY web. :):lock::)

Room 1 has been swept, wiped, scrubbed, etc. and plants have been moved from veg UC to the flower system. Nutes are ~480/5.9 right now.

They were sitting at 620ppm in veg, so shouldn't be too much of a shock.

I've got 2 opposite 1k's flipping every 12 for a few days while they adjust to the mangling they got going under the screen.

Need to scrub out the veg UC room and get the next round rocking in there for a few weeks.

OVER VEGGED MONSTERS:

IMAG0475

IMAG0476

IMAG0477

Trimmed up and whipped in to shape, sorta...

(Crappy pix from lone 60w worklight)

IMAG0478

IMAG0479

R

RMCG

dammit man... i just read this shit from front to back today. i know its a little late for this, but maybe consider defensive perimeter security. trip wires on twelve ga PEPPER shells... the rigs are about 20 bucks a piece and can most definately incapacitate someone for the evening. i want to say they are marketed as 12 ga. alarms( to be used with blanks). pepper shells are just for a little more horsepower.... sorry to hear about your misfortune, i know it wont stop you bro. as for the sucker in the hoodie, im sure you'll catch him selling your meds and then you can wake his ass up.

stay up mane

:)

R

RMCG

done and done

I didn't get a chance to thank everyone before I pulled my other thread.

Thanks all for the kind words and support, internet and physical friends alike.

Puff Puff Pass.

This too shall pass...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Good to see you back, but be safe... Some peeps will do crazy things no mater what the cost.... :shake

C

crossouttheiis

dude!!! I hadnt seen an update in the thread in a while and I go back and see that. That is horrible man. I fucking hate thieves fucking lowest pieces of scum on the earth. I hope you or someone catches that mother fucker because no one deserves that shit. I chatted with greg today and picked up a growbot as well. His "office" is pretty bad ass and is an awesome guy.

R

RMCG

dude!!! I hadnt seen an update in the thread in a while and I go back and see that. That is horrible man. I fucking hate thieves fucking lowest pieces of scum on the earth. I hope you or someone catches that mother fucker because no one deserves that shit. I chatted with greg today and picked up a growbot as well. His "office" is pretty bad ass and is an awesome guy.

Yeah, definitely a kick in the nutz sorta feeling... I do not wish it upon anyone.

So a grobot huh? What happened to the one your buddy was making?

Greg is definitely an interesting dude.

C

crossouttheiis

Me neither last year I had to defend my ommp outdoor grow. It was scary when people were trying to jump the fence.... Concealed weapons permit and a kimber ultra carry and a remington 1870.

He is still in the works....hes working on some bugs I need something up and running asap because of how much I travel. Greg is an awesome guy very very intelligent. I got a pretty good background on him and the circles he runs in knowsmy grandfather. He mentioned a few people on the fast and I knew exactly who he was talking about. He got me rethinking a lot of things

C

crossouttheiis

We were just taking about living off grid and things like that.this whole trip out here has opened my eyes to thw world. Im visitng a friend I have had for ten years that I had never met in person before...just someone that really makes you appreciate what you have amd have worked for... Seeing someone with so much trouble stress and strife in their life and dedicating themselves everyday to work and provide for their family and making services everyday just to make that happen....its very humbling especially to see it first hand. But to bring things back on topic with this forum greg just has me thinking about mixing my own nutrients. I really feel like I want to syart making a difference in the works instead oid just being on the sidelines

R

RMCG

Things are going...

I had to make some major changes for the summer that make this thread irrelevant for the time being though.

S

Seed Buyer

RMCG- Hey man, clear your pm box out. Trying to drop you a line but got denied because your box is full.

Top Bottom