Dueling UCE's - A Perpetual Flip-Flop

• Thread starter RMCG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RMCG

I snagged some samples of 'Growstones' from the expo to try out.

While they have a whole eco/green story behind them, (made from recycled glass right at the landfill, use methane FROM the landfill to fire the ovens, etc, etc.) I was more interested in 'what' they are. Light as hell media. I picked up a 50L bag with literally 2 fingers! Nearly double the airspace/water retention of hydroton. Interested to say the least.

They have 2 sizes, one to compete with 'chunky' perlite and the hydroton replacement.

I got enough to fill an 8" netpot to give it a go.

New round vegging on the table - McFly...

IMAG0430

IMAG0431

IMAG0432

IMAG0433

IMAG0434

Room 2 got a full res swap. Bye Bye PBP. Going to finish it out with Dutchmaster. Just generally 'lackluster'. I will try it again in a round or two, but want to get something from that room.

Hooked up the doser in that room as well. Made some adjustments to it and need to append the DIY, but seems to be working just fine after calibration. Will monitor the next few days.

IMAG0435

IMAG0436

Room 1 - Frost is starting to pop on fan leaves, but the buds are sending up foxtails in their last effort to reproduce. Lots of the calyxs have swelled, hairs starting to recede. Some of the colas seemed to have nearly doubled in girth over the last few days.

KO Kush needs to come down VERY SOON. Abusives are going to a bit more 7-14 days? No more nutes, just let them eat up whats left in the res and flushing.

R

RMCG

Damn I want to go to one of those shows. I ordered those parts too im stoked

me too! but its not around my area till October. And I just missed the Hemp Con this year, effin' pissed.

Well worth the time/effort to get to one. While I not only got to see cool new shit and get some samples of products I was interested in, I got to speak at length with some people I never imagined. CC guys, HI guys, HortiControl guys, etc. etc.

One of my faves (unfortunately our time was cut short so he could make his plane) was Greg Richter (maker of the PurGro). Quite a fascinating guy, super smart, fascinating mind. I had spent a few days trolling his personal website and reading about some of his 'other' things (built his own 30kW hydroelectric station, rebuilds Porsches and motoguzzis, avionics, etc.) Like I said, neat guy, esp. if you are a geek.

R

RMCG

Two people + Trim Reaper + 16 hours ==

IMAG0469

IMAG0468

I took the opportunity to install the inline filters on this system while it was 'open'. This one didn't come with them but got them after it was up and running.

Roots had grown up both of the return lines all the way to the pump.

Physan 20 is recirculating overnight.

Buckets will get a proper scrub down and fresh physan again tomorrow for a full day.

Room will get scrubbed/mopped/bleached and p-bombed before the overvegged monsters get moved in and flipped. I think I am going to run veg nutes for a week to help fill the screen. Will have to see once I lay it down on top of them.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the chop! :harvest:

C

crossouttheiis

I agree with you about the trim reaper although I do appreciate hand trimmed though. liking good like usual

R

RMCG

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

No more online grow shows.

Just had a breakin, all meds were stolen.

I have pictures of this motherfucker and WILL find him.

sky high

sky high

I see Dead people...

fuckin so sorry bro. Somewhere in your midst is a traitor who dropped the hammer on ya.

s h

R

RMCG

Working all avenues now. Pretty sure I missed him by less than 5 mins and I saw his vehicle too, pix of him in CO forum.

St3ve

St3ve

If it was going to happen, wish it did before all the trimming was done.

Sadly this was my first thought also..

that sucks dude.. 'specially now that you've been compromised you have to change locations. Good luck bro..

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Fuck that shit....APB on this under handed mutha fucker.

So sorry RMCG.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Brother... my heart goes out to you... I would stuff him in a septic tank!

opt1c

opt1c

Thanks sucks man. You still have your genetics? Sounds like its time for a Belgian Malnois; or three.

Positive vibes and thoughts going out to you man.

Wonder if you can make a renters insurance claim; you do have photographic evidence to document your loss. ;) One good thing about a journal.

I'm all bummed out now man; gonna burn one for ya :joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom