DURBAN DIABETIC DESTROYER ........

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

In this grow log I will be detailing my quest for relieving some of my wife's diabetic medical needs along with a few others that have my interest. First off my wife is a type 1 diabetic (needs insulin everyday and before meals) The cost of this medication is extremely high even with insurance. We spend about 250 every three months on insulin ,novalox and the numerous other medications or supplies that come with insulin users, ie: needle heads , test strips and that's not including the other medications we both take that come with age. We are both 43 so only going down hill from here. I now understand why so many people die from there ailment's yearly as we would never be able to afford the medication without insurance. She (wife) is not a marijuana smoker but will take a few hits on occasion at night while we are in bed but would be more than happy to become a smoker if it helped her to cut back on here insulin use and the amount of times she needs to inject herself with a needle in her stomach. Well I was discussing this (wife condition) with Natural Therapy awhile back and he stated that he had a cut of Durban that was helping his patients with diabete's and he would look around for some s1 from a light leak he had awhile back. So I must say that these are MUCH APPRECIATED BRO..... this is the reason this community is so great people are always willing to help others out. Wonder if the big pharm company would do this for all the people who can not afford to keep themselfs healthy ......um I think not. OK well i germed 5 durban poision of which four have popped and all look pretty uniform they are the four in the back in the picture below. I also germed 1 og kush from dinafem because I had a freebie laying around and have never grown og kush before and I germed 2 purple kush beans from my trip to Jamaica as they were the biggest beans I have ever seen and 1 has popped and has the biggest stem I have ever seen in my three years growing , the other germed yesterday finally and was place in the dirt shortly after .... Front row og kush left 2 purple kush right .....
Photo 0298

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Controlling blood sugar levels with cannabis? Seems perfectly plausible to me. I have a good friend who is finally on a pump, she says it changed her life completely. The diabetes almost killed her, blinded her, has caused huge problems.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
In this grow log I will be detailing my quest for relieving some of my wife's diabetic medical needs along with a few others that have my interest. First off my wife is a type 1 diabetic (needs insulin everyday and before meals) The cost of this medication is extremely high even with insurance. We spend about 250 every three months on insulin ,novalox and the numerous other medications or supplies that come with insulin users, ie: needle heads , test strips and that's not including the other medications we both take that come with age. We are both 43 so only going down hill from here. I now understand why so many people die from there ailment's yearly as we would never be able to afford the medication without insurance. She (wife) is not a marijuana smoker but will take a few hits on occasion at night while we are in bed but would be more than happy to become a smoker if it helped her to cut back on here insulin use and the amount of times she needs to inject herself with a needle in her stomach. Well I was discussing this (wife condition) with Natural Therapy awhile back and he stated that he had a cut of Durban that was helping his patients with diabete's and he would look around for some s1 from a light leak he had awhile back. So I must say that these are MUCH APPRECIATED BRO..... this is the reason this community is so great people are always willing to help others out. Wonder if the big pharm company would do this for all the people who can not afford to keep themselfs healthy ......um I think not. OK well i germed 5 durban poision of which four have popped and all look pretty uniform they are the four in the back in the picture below. I also germed 1 og kush from dinafem because I had a freebie laying around and have never grown og kush before and I germed 2 purple kush beans from my trip to Jamaica as they were the biggest beans I have ever seen and 1 has popped and has the biggest stem I have ever seen in my three years growing , the other germed yesterday finally and was place in the dirt shortly after .... Front row og kush left 2 purple kush right ..... View attachment 253272

Good luck!

outwest

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Smoking has helped my type 2 patient get to a point where he is off all other medications, but I think a type 1 patient may require something more aggressive. I know smoking will help some with the fatigue, Durban has amazing energy elevating properties, but I'd also recommend a program like the Phoenix Tears to really see some benefit for her

Last time my diabetes patient was tested his blood was normal, and he told the doc he still had the bottles of sugar pills and metformin. Doc was pretty surprised.

I really hope you find something of benefit to you there...good luck

soserthc1

soserthc1

Controlling blood sugar levels with cannabis? Seems perfectly plausible to me. I have a good friend who is finally on a pump, she says it changed her life completely. The diabetes almost killed her, blinded her, has caused huge problems.
hey, sea good to see you its been awhile , thanks for imput and stopping by my wife has the pump but is skeptical about having it installed. I have a 6000 dollar box sitting right next to me. Hope all is well with your health and what ever came of that plant... best to you and yours SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

Good luck!

outwest
thanks Outwest your the man I truly appreciate you always stopping by fam.... Peace SoSer
Smoking has helped my type 2 patient get to a point where he is off all other medications, but I think a type 1 patient may require something more aggressive. I know smoking will help some with the fatigue, Durban has amazing energy elevating properties, but I'd also recommend a program like the Phoenix Tears to really see some benefit for her

Last time my diabetes patient was tested his blood was normal, and he told the doc he still had the bottles of sugar pills and metformin. Doc was pretty surprised.

I really hope you find something of benefit to you there...good luck
I hope so to , plus it keeps the wife off my back a little about the growing , been i am trying to help her now... lol... I appreciate you giving me this oppurtunity and peeping my thread ..... Respect Soser

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I'm grabbing a seat and if there's anything I can do to help let me know.. if there's a cut I can source that would help I'll be glad to do that also!!!

I'm not to familiar with diabetes even do I should since my family comes from a diabetic background.. so this thread will not only help you but it will inform me about strains I can possibly use in the future if need be.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I'm grabbing a seat and if there's anything I can do to help let me know.. if there's a cut I can source that would help I'll be glad to do that also!!!

I'm not to familiar with diabetes even do I should since my family comes from a diabetic background.. so this thread will not only help you but it will inform me about strains I can possibly use in the future if need be.
Welcome ESER.ONE, glad you stopped by , I REALLY appreciate your interest and offer to help, extremely cool off you bro.... yea be careful if its in your family's genetic background , shit just hits you one day. My wife was not feeling well one day went to the doc and her sugar was higher than the meeter would register 600 , straight to ER , if we would of waited any longer she could of died, crazy shit... gotta be careful when you start getting older ... I should probal heed my own advice as I hate going to the doc and only do if absolutely necessary but I actually believe that smoking pot for the last 25 years has helped my health, rarely am I ever sick , guess we shell see if it helps her.. PEACE and blessings to you and yours Respect SoSER

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hey soser hope all is well brother :)...i wonder how juicing effect diabetes ...it has positive effects with other major issues...have you thought much or reserched any...just thought i woould throw it out there,,if you havent allready though about it.

soserthc1

soserthc1

hey soser hope all is well brother :)...i wonder how juicing effect diabetes ...it has positive effects with other major issues...have you thought much or reserched any...just thought i woould throw it out there,,if you havent allready though about it.
a little confused as to what juicing is ? to me it being on steriods .....lol.. interested in what your talking about , hit me back , all is well here, hope all is well with you and yours bro.... peace soser

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
a little confused as to what juicing is ? to me it being on steriods .....lol.. interested in what your talking about , hit me back , all is well here, hope all is well with you and yours bro.... peace soser
im not real educated on this, but ive read a lil about it..its like making a home made V8 with fresh ganja. sopossed to be realy good for you..there is info out there..hope i help some :) all is good over here bro,,besides my room tryn to fall on its face

soserthc1

soserthc1

im not real educated on this, but ive read a lil about it..its like making a home made V8 with fresh ganja. sopossed to be realy good for you..there is info out there..hope i help some :) all is good over here bro,,besides my room tryn to fall on its face
I'll have to read up on it , thanks for the info, hope the room is falling from all that weight your putting on them flowers and nothing bad.... Respect Soser

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I'll have to read up on it , thanks for the info, hope the room is falling from all that weight your putting on them flowers and nothing bad.... Respect Soser
its bad bro..:( no flowers,,,some wanting to flower,,,some very sic,,some tryn to come alive,,,its a mess in there bro..
but on a good note normal outside the grow room life is good

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
hey, sea good to see you its been awhile , thanks for imput and stopping by my wife has the pump but is skeptical about having it installed. I have a 6000 dollar box sitting right next to me. Hope all is well with your health and what ever came of that plant... best to you and yours SoSer
It died when I had to go out of town and leave someone else tending. In fact, I lost all my seed starts except ONE. I had to ask friends to help me out or I wouldn't have been able to grow anything this year.

soserthc1

soserthc1

It died when I had to go out of town and leave someone else tending. In fact, I lost all my seed starts except ONE. I had to ask friends to help me out or I wouldn't have been able to grow anything this year.
Sorry to hear about that sea, but that's the tough part about growing you need to be hands on and around 24/7 I spend weekend's during summer at my vacation home and have to rush home Sunday cause I know my girls need a feeding. I do have a 21 year old that helps out but very undependable plus no one cares about your plants as much as you do. At least you live in a community that is open about it and willing to help you out. What strains did you end up growing .... best of luck Positive vib's to you.... was good to chat with you .....Respect SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

Got a few questions about some chemical's i got today from someone on craig's list insanely cheap. First I got a co2 tank finally and a ten light t'5 set up on a nice stand and a nice c- fan to finally pull some heat out. On to the chemical that I need info on I am currently using Alien feeding regime so if these will work with that , that info would be appreciated also if u know if not general info or experience on these chemical below would be must appreciated - They are all from House and Garden and list price from this area is well over 300$ 1) First what does the term REARING CYCLE mean as this is on most of the direction's and I must say I have no idea, well idea but not really sure. top booster - says use 3 to 4 days 3 weeks before harvest in this case start on day 35 root excelurator - add to every feeding during the first two weeks of rearing cycle Multizen - use weeks 3 to 5 day 21-35 bud xl - every feeding at start of week six (this should be stopped at flush? )this one is something I am very interested in using. drip clean - every feeding during rearing cycle ....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sorry hit the send button by mistake before finished and only allow's 5 mins to edit...... coco's a - coco's b - i believe these are both only used in hydro set up's ... any and all info would be GREATLY APPRECIATED...... show me why I LOVE this community so much..... thanks in advance guys/gals .........Respect SoSer also only 100 $ for all of this sweet deal just if it was the lights and co2 tank

soserthc1

soserthc1

lol... Funny & sweet. Cool of you to give this a try for her, soser. I'm here for the show. Very interested in seeing how this turns out for her & interested on the juicing input. Best to you both.
Thanks Lady Goods, Really appreciate you stopping by with your support , and it keeps here off my back if she thinks my interest are curing her diabetes ....... tired of hearing ....go grow you $%^& ing flowers .....lmao... peace SoSer

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sorry to hear about that sea, but that's the tough part about growing you need to be hands on and around 24/7 I spend weekend's during summer at my vacation home and have to rush home Sunday cause I know my girls need a feeding. I do have a 21 year old that helps out but very undependable plus no one cares about your plants as much as you do. At least you live in a community that is open about it and willing to help you out. What strains did you end up growing .... best of luck Positive vib's to you.... was good to chat with you .....Respect SoSer
Oh my gosh, well the Africans didn't come with a genealogy, they came with place names, islands and regions. I must assume they're descended from landraces. The others are stuff like Mendocino Pineapple, Purple Zebra, a variety a friend has been growing out for a few years called Shut The Fuck Up, and now I can't remember what else because I'll have to look at the tags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom