DURBAN POISON

• Thread starter onisdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rollon

rollon

onisdad just caught ur thread and thought u might like this pic from mel franks growers guide. top left is Durban Poisen then colombian and afghani. bottom l to r are kush,southern indian and thai. ur plant looks like durban to me. keep the pics coming here and wake and bake.:)

IMG 0903
onisdad

onisdad

So I got me a new Nikon Coolpix L11 6 mp for a whopping $37! Here are some of the pix I took with it of her yesterday....harvest day is coming soon!
DSCN2361

DSCN2366

DSCN2368

looks like the date is off by a day on my time stamp....ill have to fix that.

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

looking delicious! I have only grown it outdoors and it comes out with a lot of purple, have you seen any indoors? Maybe it's the cold weather up here. When I used to buy this stuff it was grown outdoors and there was a looot of moldy bud in there, they didn't trim it hardly at all either, horribly processed bud but the good stuff was really purple and smelled like berries.

onisdad

onisdad

She has been harvested! I am heading to the east coast for a vaca and she should be all nice and dry for when i get back!
DSCN2517

DSCN2519

DSCN2521

boy i took a tom more pictures than i am finding on my memory card! not a good sign for my cheap used camera! what can i expect for 35 bucks?

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

How many weeks is this for them? Have 4 at 4 weeks and they are blowing my mind atm.

onisdad

onisdad

How many weeks is this for them? Have 4 at 4 weeks and they are blowing my mind atm.

She made it to 63 days or 9 weeks about and she could have probably gone a little longer even though we thought she was going to finish out way early because she seemed to mature faster than the other strains in the room. We pulled a little early due to the fact that the other strains in the room were finishing way faster than the durb. I have only tasted one small early bud and now I'm on vaca 3000 miles away while she is drying. I can't wait to see how she cures up! The flav on the early sample was OFF THE HOOK! Can't wait to try a properly flushed and cured flower. Oh and can't wait to blast me a tube and make me some Durban Dabs!

dre8791

dre8791

Here is the latest update on this little girl of mine. She is a little shorter than the Chem Dawg and Fire OG she is surrounded by, and you can sort of see the difference in her leaves compaired to the Chemdog D and FOG...
View attachment 206573
still she is doing great!:D Durban has been my favorite strain since first finding it at the local clubs about 3 years ago. This will be the first time trying to grow it!;)
Great looking plants.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm rooting denver durban cuts as I type this. Gonna do a quick tweener run SOG style. Root, transplant em, veg em for a week, then start flowering. The samples I've smoked are over the top. Woot.

outwest

R

Riei

theyre still fat leaves, the other plants just have really fat blades..

its funny cuz i got a durban poison clone that looked just like that and i thought for sure it was a fake cuz the blades were fat and there was only 5 blades, i expected real skinny ones and a lot of them per leaf so i got rid of it.. but now looking at this one, maybe it was the real deal.. i dunno, any other durban poison pics?? i was thinking it might have been an early durban crossed with the afghani.. hopefully thats just how the durban looks and ill have to hunt it down again..

cant wait to see it flower.
I was wondering the same thing with mine. Bow that I saw his plant and compared it to mine, I noticed that both of our plants have some 7 leafers.

Top Bottom