Dutch Master Zone and Saturator for powdery mildew

• Thread starter mango420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
High pH water isn't going to do shit to mites, they'll throw their little short-necked heads back and scoff. Try a 50/50 mix of ISO alcohol and water for the mites. You will have to apply it every three days or so for control only, I haven't found it easily eradicates them. For controlling the PM with high pH water, try to hit 10.

Today I'm going to experiment with a slightly fermented plant extract to control my very first bout of outdoor mites (yay! never had that situation before). Tomato leaf spray with some yarrow and lavender thrown in. Lavender spray has been reported to have excellent results controlling mites when the flowers are made into a tea and sprayed every 3-5 days.

No PM on any plants, so I have no idea how that might be affected.

mango420

mango420

What I ment was i was combining high ph water with Bug b Gone, which is for mites. So im hoping combining the high ph water with the bbg, which has oil in it, will kill then protect the leaves, which it has been doing so far(3days since spray). It leaves a nice shine on the foliage after spraying. Lemmi know how your spray works out SM.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sure will, just have to decide how often to apply it. Smelled rather nice when I strained out all the plant material. Unexpected because it was definitely fermenting.

I hope you get these problems licked with a quickness. I've found that dealing with one issue at a time isn't so bad, but when you've got two it's as though you've got four.

Top Bottom