Dutch Passion's Relationship To DJ Short's Blue Family?

• Thread starter ISeemToBeAVerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

Can anyone comment on the differences between the DJ Short "Blue Family", and what Dutch Passion is selling? Dutch Passion's website states that:
In 1998, Dutch Passion launched a cooperation with breeder DJ Short, adopting his "Blue Family" strains, including Blueberry, Blue Velvet, Blue Moonshine, Blue Heaven and Flo.

Obviously the word "adopt" is a bit vague. Can anyone comment on what kind of agreement is going on here? Has anyone tried a side by side grow with DJ Short and Dutch Passion beans?

Thanks!

-Verb

CBF

CBF

Supporter
DJ sold um a whack of his stuff, he was supposed to be in control of what went on, it didnt work out and DJ left.'

there stuff comes from DJs stock, but not bred by him

thats what i got out of what happened.

CBF

B

blood

From what DJ Short said (elsewhere), Dutch Passion made their breeding selections from 50 seeds (for each strain). That seems to be such a small gene pool for such a large seed bank.
I can't comment on the similarities of the two as I have not grown any of the Dutch Passion stuff.

B

been

Dutch Passion made their breeding selections from 50 seeds (for each strain). That seems to be such a small gene pool for such a large seed bank.

50 seeds is a nice selection, especially from a well worked line.

Latest posts

Top Bottom