Dwc Deficiency - First Grow

• Thread starter Durp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Durp

Durp

Introduction
Hey you guys I am new to the forums. My name is Kyle I am indoor grower in Michigan I recently got my medical marijuana card after the army and have found growing to be a great hobby so far however I am starting to run into some bumps in the road.
Grow Room
My current grow room is set up in my basement with average temperatures between 73-78 degrees F, and around 60% humidity. It is a well kept basement.
I am seeing some yellow in my leaves which I believe is nitrogen deficiency however for my first time I am unsure, did lose two plants in vegetation so far.
I am growing deep water culture in 5 gallon buckets with large round airstones (2x4 I believe) connected to aquarium pumps(aqua culture 20-60gallon double outlet) aerating the water flushed once weekly same time every week. The vegetation room for lighting is a 600w light with a air filter hose fan setup, in bloom the same but an 1000w light.
Looking forward to hearing some feedback! Thanks again for your time reading my post I really appreciate it!
Have also attached the pictures of the plants both in vegetation and the ones in bloom I am having issues with.

For newts I am using listed below.
Nutrients
Sensi grow in vegetation
Sensi Bloom in bloom
Sensizym
Rhino Skin
Nutrilife SM-90
Hydro guard
Orca liquid
adding in big bud for weeks 2-4 of bloom.

Dwc deficiency   first grow
Dwc deficiency   first grow 2
Dwc deficiency   first grow 3
Dwc deficiency   first grow 4
Dwc deficiency   first grow 5
Dwc deficiency   first grow 6
Dwc deficiency   first grow 7
MW7945

MW7945

I don't know much about Sensi nutes, but yes, definitely in need of some more. Looks like they need some cal/mag as well.

GreenLion

GreenLion

1st thing is ph. Then ppm or Ec... do u know your #'s? Also seems like ur using a lot of stuff..as a first timer simpler is best..

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Those roots look a bit worse for wear. What are your water temps? What pH/ppm/EC are your nutes when you mix them and what are those readings over the following couple days? Cal/mag is also your friend in these types of systems as calcium will help with nitrogen motility without having to fiddle with your base nutes first. My primary concern would be those roots though. You should be operating at 62-64° nutrient solution temperature

Latest posts

Top Bottom