Dwc droopy cannabis leaves 1 week

• Thread starter Hayin_
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hayin_

My plant has been droopy for the last week and I can’t seem to get it under control

Dwc droopy cannabis leaves 1 week
Dwc droopy cannabis leaves 1 week 2
josefrahl

josefrahl

Need temps, humidity, nutes, feeding schedule, light type, and distance from plants. Add that info and hopefully someone like @Aqua Man ;) will jump in and help.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Well I'm no Aqua, but I might be able to help you figure this out. You definitely have a loss of turgidity.

Need the details as Jose mentioned to give meaningful advise, but at first glance I'm gonna say your VPD is out to lunch and the plant is not respiring correctly.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

On second thought, a pic of the roots will probably tell the story. I just noticed your yellow leaves too.

H

Hayin_

Well I'm no Aqua, but I might be able to help you figure this out. You definitely have a loss of turgidity.

Need the details as Jose mentioned to give meaningful advise, but at first glance I'm gonna say your VPD is out to lunch and the plant is not respiring correctly.
The temp in the closet is 29.8C or water unsure .. 41% humidity.
Nutes: Flora micro, gro , bloom , cal mag, hydro in that order
Light: VS1000E 100w Led light
Feeding Schedule: I feed every week but I was topping of the nutrients the first two weeks was doing half the recommended feeding and dialing in if I saw any deficiency starting. The 3 week mark was the first time I ever drained out the water and gave fresh water and nutrients. This is where the droopiness started. Soon as I drained out water and fed she became super droopy and hasn’t recovered since that feeding.
Root color was white before feeding super healthy intwined with each other ( same strain in bucket with plant) since it’s started drooping and leaves turning colors .. that’s when I checked on roots sticking together brown coming off .. and I believe this is sign of root root!
Also like mentioned above it’s two of the same strain in reservoir the exact same strain and one isn’t as droopy as other plant but is stunted In growth and roots are brown as well…

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Yes, I suspect root rot.

Water source?
Starting PPM?
Current PPM?
Aeration?
PH?
Are you running a live system (if so what products) or are you running H202?
Pic of the roots?

I promise you I can help you if you give me all the info I need.

H

Hayin_

Did not see this In the info that you needed part. I wasn’t trying to disturb the roots that’s why but I will send a quick picture.
Water source: Tap water
Starting ppm: 400
Now ppm: 340
Aeration : I use an air pump connected with 2 air stones
Ph : 5.5 -5.8
Live or h202: I’m using hydro guard for the roots I heard mixed reviews about using h202 because it’s said to be just a temporary fix and that there’s a bacteria called bacillus in hydro that’s good but that’s all

H

Hayin_

here’s the roots there are some newer roots coming in compared to what they looked like last night which is a good sign because those were not there at all yesterday

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

So your tap is 400PPM, then you add GH nutes on top, right? What is that final PPM?

When the pots are in place, how far from the bottom to the water?

Is that about 15 gallons total, maybe 2 or 3 gallons inside?

H

Hayin_

That I’m not sure I have not been putting these things in my notes like I used to.

When In place the water level is about a inch and 1/2 maybe away from the roots and the base of the net pod

I believe this is a 17 gallon bucket and it was originally holding 5 1/2 gallons.. but reduced now to I believe 2 or 3 1/2 to not drown out the roots like I was originally

H

Hayin_

And actually double checking the base of my water it’s actually that the roots are pretty much fully submerged still I thought that there was space between but it’s it’s like I can see the base now but the roots are still fully under water
I wish I could take a picture to show you what I mean

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

That I’m not sure I have not been putting these things in my notes like I used to.

When In place the water level is about a inch and 1/2 maybe away from the roots and the base of the net pod

I believe this is a 17 gallon bucket and it was originally holding 5 1/2 gallons.. but reduced now to I believe 2 or 3 1/2 to not drown out the roots like I was originally
You want as much water in that system as you can manage. Helps with PH swings and overall stability.

PH is low at 5.5, is that an adjustment you made or is it drifting there? Root rot will push PH down.

If root rot sets in, you have a decision to make. Do you gave any H2O2 on hand? It takes a good 45 days for a proper colony to establish from the hydrogaurd, and that is under great conditions. I think we have a case where the root rot is winning out over the hydrogaurd.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

And actually double checking the base of my water it’s actually that the roots are pretty much fully submerged still I thought that there was space between but it’s it’s like I can see the base now but the roots are still fully under water
I wish I could take a picture to show you what I mean
I get it. No need for pic. That is what you want.

H

Hayin_

See I seen online a lot of people saying that too much water could drown the roots out an cause the root rot and drooping so I’m not sure. I’m honestly about to run and get smaller gallon buckets.
Also saw somewhere that the ph is supposed to be 5.5 for clay pebbles smh I’m staying off the internet.

I do have h202

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

There dropping for a reason, is your ph off? Are you over feeding or watering? A bit of fresh perlight will perk up a droopy plant, but only if all those other things are straight.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

See I seen online a lot of people saying that too much water could drown the roots out an cause the root rot and drooping so I’m not sure. I’m honestly about to run and get smaller gallon buckets.
Also saw somewhere that the ph is supposed to be 5.5 for clay pebbles smh I’m staying off the internet.

I do have h202
Well, I guess you got a decision to make. I'm just some other guy on the internet too.

PH should center on 5.8 with swings up to 6.2 for hydro. Clay pebbles or rock wool or coco has no bearing on what PH needs to be. They are inert for our purposes.

I need more info on your nutes. They are at 380 now? Like you checked? And what is the current PH exactly? We are going to need to get some specifics if you want to know for sure what your issue is and learn to avoid it.

What is the PH Trend? If you don't know please begin to monitor this. We are looking for a sudden drop (bad).

Top Bottom