dwc grow with cfl's- first time grow

• Thread starter bongRIPPINchick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bongRIPPINchick

im just started using hydroponic system. my grow room is 3x3x2ft. using single dwc setup- 18gal bin with 4 6in holes for the net pots. 30- 60 gal air pump with 6 airstones connected. heres sum pics of my 4.. goin on vacation for 4/20 so ill have more pics wen i return.
first plant

Dwc grow with cfls  first time grow
Dwc grow with cfls  first time grow 2
Dwc grow with cfls  first time grow 3
B

bongRIPPINchick

the room setup- the ceiling will move up wen the plants start gettin bigger. i just have 2 boards as my ceiling

SAM 0102
SAM 0103
SAM 0104
SAM 0105
SAM 0106
B

bongRIPPINchick

i have bout 780 lumens oper sq ft. ima dbl that next week. ill post more pics of the setup n plants wen i return. stay tuned yall

B

bongRIPPINchick

alright i made it back from vacation. here's some new pics of my youngings. the plants did touch the light i was told by my plant sitter. i just added nutes today started half strength. they are looking good for being just week or so old. enjoy lemme kno if i need to adjust or repost pics or ur overall input. enjoy!!

B

bongRIPPINchick

just fim'd plant2 today. so far they doin pretty good with the toppin i did couple days back. had sum issues with the humidity this past week from the storms that rolled thru. but so far im back on track now

Top Bottom