dwc grow with cfl's- first time grow

• Thread starter bongRIPPINchick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bongRIPPINchick

im just started using hydroponic system. my grow room is 3x3x2ft. using single dwc setup- 18gal bin with 4 6in holes for the net pots. 30- 60 gal air pump with 6 airstones connected. heres sum pics of my 4.. goin on vacation for 4/20 so ill have more pics wen i return.
first plant

Dwc grow with cfls  first time grow
Dwc grow with cfls  first time grow 2
Dwc grow with cfls  first time grow 3
B

bongRIPPINchick

the room setup- the ceiling will move up wen the plants start gettin bigger. i just have 2 boards as my ceiling

SAM 0102
SAM 0103
SAM 0104
SAM 0105
SAM 0106
B

bongRIPPINchick

i have bout 780 lumens oper sq ft. ima dbl that next week. ill post more pics of the setup n plants wen i return. stay tuned yall

B

bongRIPPINchick

alright i made it back from vacation. here's some new pics of my youngings. the plants did touch the light i was told by my plant sitter. i just added nutes today started half strength. they are looking good for being just week or so old. enjoy lemme kno if i need to adjust or repost pics or ur overall input. enjoy!!

B

bongRIPPINchick

just fim'd plant2 today. so far they doin pretty good with the toppin i did couple days back. had sum issues with the humidity this past week from the storms that rolled thru. but so far im back on track now

Latest posts

Top Bottom